Aerosol Cans Market Size and Overview:
The global aerosol cans market estimated to be valued US $ 9.6 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 2.9 % over 2020-2026. Aerosol cans are used for packaging as it is convenient and strength become the standard and suitable for packaging used in many industries. Change in the life style, increase in the aerosol packing cosmetic products and rising of FMGA (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) key players are focusing on packaging format to attract more customers, Additionally, aerosol cans consume less substance with relative area coverage, rise in the use of .However, high cost of manufacturing, finding suitable propellant and the environmental concerns related with pollution due to CFCs propellants are the major factors hindering the growth of the market.
Aerosol Cans Market Report Description:
Global aerosol cans market report gives comprehensive outlook on aerosol cans across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global aerosol cans market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material type, product type, propellant type, end-user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aerosol cans market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global aerosol cans market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global aerosol cans market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global aerosol cans products.
Wide use of aerosol cans in packaging sectors are fueling the Market Growth
Aerosol cans is mainly characterized by light weight, unbreakable and easy to hold properties, recycled endlessly without any loss of quality. Rapidly growing demand for personal product such as shaving foam, deodorants and hair spray key players are concentrating on packaging format. Additional, Aerosol packaging as the increased its value from just being esthetics to the value making to the product for storage, transportation, and ease of use. Aluminium based aerosol cans are gaining increased attention in manufacturing industries due to their excellent properties like unbreakable, nontoxic, light weight, 100% recyclable material without losing its quality. Moreover these are also used for painting and fire extinguishers etc. Increasing in the fresh and innovative technology will boost the market growth.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Aerosol Cans Market
Europe accounted for larger revenue share in global aerosol cans market with on side able CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in awareness to decrease the packaging waste. U.K market is expected to grow at significant rate as they produce more number of personal care product. Moreover, France and Spain favorably to shifting fashion trends and accepted the format of aerosol cans packaging. Therefore, the growth of consumers is expected to boost the demand for aerosol cans. The emerging economies such as U.S and Canada and others regional countries is estimated to witness the fastest progress in the future.
Key player’s profiles in the global aerosol cans market include:
- Arminak & Associates LLC
- Ball Corporation
- CCL Container (Hermitage), Inc.
- Colep Scitra Aerosols
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- DS Containers, Inc.
- Exal Corporation
- Mauser Packaging Solutions
- MidasCare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Nampak Ltd.
- Spray Products Corporation
Global aerosol cans market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In February 2018, Ball Corporation announced their plans to install a new manufacturing plant for beverage cans in Asunción, Paraguay and expand the capacity of the manufacturing plant in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
By Material Type
- Others (glass)
By Product Type
- Straight wall
By Propellant Type
- Liquefied gas propellant
- Compressed gas propellant
By End User
- Personal care
- Home care
- Others (food & beverage)
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aerosol cans market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to owing in the convenience packaging of the products.
- Based on resin type, backing material and application aerosol cans segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global aerosol cans market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market