Amphoteric Surfactants Market Size and Overview:
The global amphoteric surfactants market estimated to be valued US $ 3484.0 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 7% over 2019-2025. Due to the increase in the population, rapid expansion of cities and various industrialization, increasing in the number of health problems and the level of pollution, Rise in the awareness of personal & public cleaning, hygiene and sanitation boosts the demand of the amphoteric surfactants market. Increasing importance on R&D activities for the development bio-friendly surfactants also driving market growth. However, increasing demands for skin-friendly and affordable surfactants and the concerns related with toxicity released during the production of amphoteric surfactants are the major factors that hinder the growth of the amphoteric surfactants market.
Amphoteric Surfactants Market Description:
Global amphoteric surfactants market report gives comprehensive outlook on amphoteric surfactants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global amphoteric surfactants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of Product Type, Application, End User and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global amphoteric surfactants market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global amphoteric surfactants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global amphoteric surfactants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global amphoteric surfactants products.
Increasing Awareness of Cleaning, Sanitation and Hygiene are fueling the Market Growth of the Amphoteric Surfactants Market
In the recent years, Due to changing in the life styles and increased in the pollution which leads to increase the number of many health problems. Amphoteric surfactants consist of both anionic and cationic parts which act as amphiphilic nature which helps in cleaning both oil and water bases. Amphoteric surfactants in personal care applications is driven by the rising use of personal care and cosmetic products such as baby care, body care, oral care, facial wash, hair care, makeup remover and cosmetic products. In industrials sectors such as chemical industries, pharmaceutical companies and others shows high usage of the amphoteric surfactants to stop microbial contamination and to maintain sterility to prevent the raw materials and end products from degrading. In additional hospitals these are widely used to stop spreading of microbial, others undesired conditions and to maintain hygiene.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Amphoteric Surfactants Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global amphoteric surfactants market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in the awareness of the hygiene & cleaning and increasing the use of personal care and household cleaning products. European market show significant growth during the forecast period. Economic growth of emerging countries such as India, China and Korea and increasing disposable income are making it an attractive market for manufacturers of amphoteric surfactants. In North America amphoteric surfactants is largely driven by the growing awareness regarding personal care, cosmetic use and industrial. Increase in disposable incomes, and increasing government emphasis on healthcare developments in the region are some of the key factors boosting the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global amphoteric surfactants market include:
- Stepan Company
- Akzo Nobel
- BASF SE
- Clariant AG
- Oxiteno Sa
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Enaspol A.S.
- Galaxy Surfactants
- Evonik Industries AG
- Klk Oleo
Global amphoteric surfactants market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In July 2015, BASF SE and Solazyme (US) launched a new amphoteric surfactant product under the brand name of Dehyton AO 45 mainly used in the home and personal care applications.
By Product Type
- Amine Oxide
- Home Care products
- Industrial and Institutional Cleaners
- Oil Field Chemicals
- Personal Care products
By End User
- Chemical Industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Agriculture Industry
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global amphoteric surfactants market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in the awareness of cleaning, sanitation and hygiene.
- Based on product type, application and end user amphoteric surfactants segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global amphoteric surfactants market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.