Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
By Product Type (Kadcyla, Adcertis, Others), By Application (Leukemia, Lymphoma), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to2024
Global antibody drug conjugates market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the 2018 to 2024.
Market Outline: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) are novel targeted therapy drugs for the treatment of cancer. ADCs are composed of monoclonal antibodies attached to biologically active drugs by chemical linkers. They have targeting property of monoclonal antibodies combine with cancer cell killing of cytotoxic drugs. ADCs are examples of immunoconjugates and bioconjugates.
Market Dynamics: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Increase in prevalence of cancer due to change in lifestyle such as consumption of alcohol and tobacco around the globe is a key factor drives the global antibody drug conjugates market. Moreover, rise in R&D for the innovation of newer drugs, pipeline products under the various stages of clinical trials, grow in collaborations between the research institutes for oncology research, and raise in funding from the public and private sectors for R&D are anticipated to fuel the global antibody drug conjugates market. However, stringent regulations for the product approval, less number of existed drugs in the market, and high cost and adverse effects of products are expected to dampen the global antibody drug conjugates market.
Market Scope: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Antibody drug conjugates market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and distribution channel
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into the following:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Regional Analysis: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Geographically, global antibody drug conjugates market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America antibody drug conjugates market is poised to grow owing to rise in prevalence of various types of cancer, advancements in the newer cancer therapeutics by using nanotechnology, and recent FDA approval for the ADC molecules are anticipated to propel the market. Europe antibody drug conjugates market anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities due to increase in demand for antibody drug conjugate molecules, rise in R&D for the development of newer products, and presence of huge number of contract manufacturing companies. However, Asia Pacific antibody drug conjugates market is poised to grow at highest CAGR due to entry of market players into Asia Pacific countries, government support for the development of newer cancer therapeutics, and pipeline products.
Competition Assessment: Global Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
Some of the players in the global antibody drug conjugates market include:
- Roche Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Pfizer Inc. (U.S.)
- Bayer HealthCare (Germany)
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals (U.S.)
- Roche Holding AG (Switzerland)
- ImmunoGen, Inc. (U.S.)
- Celldex Therapeutics (U.S.)
- AbbVie Inc. (U.S.)
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals (U.S.)
- Agensys, Inc. (U.S.)
Notable Market Developments: Antibody Drug Conjugates Market
- In September 2017, Pfizer, Inc. received FDA approval for the Mylotarg (Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin), and antibody drug conjugate used in newly diagnosed and relapsed or refractory CD33-Positive acute myeloid leukemia.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (The USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenari0