Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants Market
By Antioxidant Type (Natural (Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols, Gallic Acid, Oil Seeds, Corn, Rapeseeds, Others), (Synthetic antioxidants (Ethoxyquin, BHT, BHA, Vitamin E, Propyl Gallate, Others)), By Feed Type (Broilers Pre-starter Feed, Piglets Pre-starter Feed, Cattle Pre-starter Feed, Aqua Pre-starter Feed, Pet Food, Cattle Feed, Poultry Feed, Aqua Feed, Pig Feed, Feed Premixes, Raw Material), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2023
Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market report gives comprehensive outlook on Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market report deals with deals with detailed market outlook in emerging markets such as China, India. The report on Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of antioxidant type, feed type, and geographic regions. This report studies Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market dynamics in emerging markets and developed markets elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market report includes new product introductions, recent drug patent expiration data, regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the emerging markets (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product/Disease Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers engaged in manufacturing and supply of Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants.
Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants Market:
The market for Asia Pacific feed antioxidants estimated to be valued at US$ XX Mn in 2017 and poised to grow at 3.9 % CAGR over the forecast period (2017 – 2023) to reach US$ 127.1 Mn by 2023.
Driving the sales and growth through penetrating new customer segments
Market players in Asia Pacific region focus to improve the sales and revenue growth of antioxidants business by means of acquiring and targeting new customer segments. Market players are creating new customer channels like B2C and B2F to better serve the customers and to penetrate deep into the market by keeping traditional B2B sales active and focused
Growing demand for livestock products
Population gains in developing countries, along with increased urbanization and expansion of the middle class, are particularly important for the projected growth in global food demand in general and livestock products in particular to meet the body protein requirement. The growth in demand for livestock products suggests there will be a consequent rise in demand for animal feed, there by other feed specialty ingredients such as enzymes and antioxidants etc.
Asia Pacific feed antioxidants market accounted for larger revenue share in global market due to increase in demand and low manufacturing cost in the region compared to other regions
Market players in Asia Pacific region focus to improve the sales and revenue growth of antioxidants business by means of acquiring and targeting new customer segments. Market players are creating new customer channels like B2C and B2F to better serve the customers and to penetrate deep into the market by keeping traditional B2B sales active and focused. Several respondents in Asia Pacific region especially in china noted that, they have been focusing on mid and large farms to create the new sales channel and aiming at growing at faster rate than the industry average.
Key players profiles in the global Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market include:
- INDUSTRIAL TECNICA PECUARIA, S.A.
- Sterlitamak Petrochemical Plant
- Oxiris Chemicals S.A
- Affinity Petcare S.A
- Nestlé Purina
- MIAVIT GmbH
- APC, Inc.
- Trouw Nutrition
- Denkavit Netherlands BV
- NANTA, SA
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
Market players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, and product diversification to increase the geographic presence in global Asia Pacific Feed Antioxidants market. Moreover, players are entering into distribution agreement with local pharmaceutical companies to overcome the market access barrier in developing regions.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Asia Pacific feed antioxidants market projected at 3.9% CAGR to reach US$ 127.1 Mn by 2023 owing to inherent nature of its agrarian economy wider economic activity in livestock animals and products.
- Developing countries such as China, India, and Brazil have been playing a prominent role in animal feed production. China is one of the top player in veterinary feed production across the globe. The availability of raw materials, increased livestock production is projected to create healthy opportunities for market players plunged in animal feed additives market.
- Several respondents in Asia Pacific region especially in china noted that, they have been focusing on mid and large farms to create the new sales channel and aiming at growing faster rate than the industry average.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Antioxidant Type
- Rosemary Extract
- Gallic Acid
- Oil Seeds
- Synthetic antioxidants
- Vitamin E
- Propyl Gallate
By Feed Type
- Broilers Pre-starter Feed
- Piglets Pre-starter Feed
- Cattle Pre-starter Feed
- Aqua Pre-starter Feed
- Pet Food
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Aqua Feed
- Pig Feed
- Feed Premixes
- Raw Material
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific