Global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market
Global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market Report Description:
Global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market report gives comprehensive outlook on Cashew Nut Shell Liquid across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ 517.41 Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global CNSL Market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (region Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, and policy makers, engaged in global CNSL Market.
Global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market:
The cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) market is expected to reach US$ 517.41 Mn by 2025 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. A cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) is the main byproduct of cashew nut shell. It has several applications has such as friction linings, paints, laminating resins, rubber compounding resins, cashew resins, foundry chemicals, and intermediates for chemical industry. It offers much scope cements; polyurethane based polymers, surfactants, epoxy and varied opportunities for the development of other tailor-made polymers. CNSL and its derivatives are also used as demulsifying agents for water in oil type petroleum emulsions. It is also used for manufacturing of CNSL based Resins, Cardanol (card-phenol) Anti corrosive hiring chemicals, Acid resistant paints and varnishes, Insecticides and Fungicides, cashew lacquers bakelite and enamels.
Rising Corrosion Enhances Market Growth
Everybody wants their products to look good and corrosion free as long as possible. Corrosion is increasing day by day sue to different factors one of those factor is pollution. The oil is which available as a by-product in can be obtained from the cashew industry. CNSL is treated and polymerized to produce resins that act as good materials for coating. These resins are used in protective coverings that are anti-corrosive. It coating makes the products look good and corrosion free such as painting marine vessels and finishing boats. They are also used in chemical plants for protecting the machinery from corrosion.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global CNSL Market with significant CAGR. North America cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) market dominates the global CNSL Market through 2013-2018 and expected to dominate over 2019-2025. U.S. and Canada are not cashew producing states and also North American cashew contain less selenium. Their cashew demands are fulfilled by countries such as India, Brazil and Africa. US is the largest buyer of CNSL produced in Brazil and India. The global cashew nut shell liquid market is expected to grow in Asia Pacific especially in India due to the presence of key market players of the region especially India and due to their export of CNSL in other countries.
Key player’s profiles in the global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) market include:
- Muskaan Group (India)
- Cardolite Corporation (New Jersey)
- Senesel (Poland)
- Palmer International, Inc. (US)
- K Subraya Anantha Kamath & Sons (India)
- Sri Devi Group (India)
- Shivam Cashew Industry (India)
- K2P Chemicals (India)
Global cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) market is surging owing to frequent innovations and development of renewable and biodegradable cashew nut shell liquid products. For instance in 2018, GI Technologies launched GST ASM 600 which is an automatic cashew shelling system.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cashew nut shell liquid market is expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on application, coating industry segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Raw Cashew Nut Shell Liquid
- Technical Cashew Nut Shell Liquid
- Coating Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Fuel Industry
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA