Cattle Healthcare Market Report Description:
Global cattle healthcare market report gives comprehensive outlook on cattle healthcare across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global cattle healthcare market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, animal type and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global cattle healthcare market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global cattle healthcare market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global cattle healthcare market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global cattle healthcare products.
Cattle Healthcare Market:
The global cattle healthcare market estimated to be valued US$ 2.8 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.9% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing spending’s on R&D in the cattle health sector, rapid growth in population coupled with urbanization, growing production of beef, spreading of diseases through cattle and rising initiatives by governments and insurance policies in different countries. However, lack of infrastructure and regulatory challenges are inhibiting the market growth.
Growing Production of Beef are Fueling the Market Growth
Appetite for meat is growing at a faster rate than the world population. Growing household incomes are providing many consumers the capability to increase protein consumption, with those shifting into the middle-upper income brackets often seeking to expand the quality of meat they consume. Internationally, both the overall amount of meat consumed and average per capita consumption are greater than ever before. Beef has a long history of consumption in many markets around the world and constitutes a major part of diets in some countries. Hence, cattle healthcare is being driven by the increasing beef consumption.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Cattle Healthcare Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global cattle healthcare market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to increasing investments on research & development, rising healthcare infrastructure, growing ownership of livestock together with growing occurrences of disease outbreaks, increasing awareness by government authorities for veterinary health. North America held substantial market share during estimated period owing to huge requirement of cattle population and advanced technologies leading to innovations in the cattle health sector.
Key player’s profiles in the global cattle healthcare market include:
- Zoetis, Inc.
- Merck Animal Health
- Elanco Animal Health
- Bayer Animal Health
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Virbac S.A.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Heska Corporation
Global cattle healthcare market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in Jul 2018, Zoetis acquired Abaxis. This enhances Zoetis’ presence in veterinary diagnostics, a category of the animal health industry with approximately 10% compound annual growth over the last three years.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cattle healthcare market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing spending’s on R&D in the cattle health sector
- Based on animal type, beef cattle segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global cattle healthcare market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Feed Additives
By Animal Type
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA