Global Cytogenetics Market
Global cytogenetics market report gives comprehensive outlook on cytogenetics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global cytogenetics market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, techniques, application, end user and Region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global cytogenetics market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global cytogenetics market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global cytogenetics market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global cytogenetics products.
The global cytogenetics market estimated to be valued US $ 1.9 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR nearly 11.2% over 2020-2026. Due to the increase in the geriatric population and rising prevalence of genetic disorders fueling the market growth. Additionally, cytogenetics is the study of chromosomes in the body to understand and treat genetic disorders such as cancer, sickle cell anemia, Down ’s syndrome, cystic fibrosis, and others. Moreover, technological advancement for new innovations in medical sector and rising demand for high quality medical treatment boosts the growth of the cytogenetics market. However, High capital cost of investments and funds, lack of trained professional, difficulty in accuracy, and high treatment cost are the major factors that hinder the growth of the cytogenetics market.
Increasing Prevalence of Genetic Disorder are fueling the Market Growth of the Cytogenetics Market
Nowadays, due to rising geriatric population and rising prevalence in the genetic disorder such as cancer, Down ’s syndrome, sickle cell anemia and others boosting the market growth. Additionally due to its excellent development in the medical sectors and new innovations wide range of techniques such as fluorescence in situ hybridization, comparative genomic hybridization, karyotyping and others are employed for the screening of genetic abnormalities and cancers. Cytogenetics provide accurate results about the chromosomes in the cells and tissues which are useful in the study different genetic disorders. Thus diagnosis and targeted treatments can be performed. Technological advancements, rising disposable incomes and various research and development in the field of medical science are some of the key factors which are rising the demand of the cytogenetics market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Cytogenetics Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global cytogenetics market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region, especially in emerging economies such as US and Canada can be attributed to rising in the usage of cytogenetics in different diagnosis and treatments. Additionally, growing economy, high investment and availability of skilled professionals. European market dominates by advanced technology in the medical sector and high investment and funds. In Asia Pacific cytogenetics market is largely driven by the rising population, and skilled manpower, increase in disposable incomes and government emphasis on the public healthcare.
Key player’s profiles in the global cytogenetics market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Empire Genomics, LLC.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Irvine Scientific.
- OPKO Health, Inc. (GeneDx.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation (Oxford Gene Technology)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation,
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- NeoGenomics Inc.
Global cytogenetics market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In July 2016, Thermo Fisher Scientific and HEALTH BioMed collaborated to support HBM’s development of molecular diagnostic kits for infectious diseases and pharmacogenomics screening which will serve the Chinese market.
- Testing Kits, Media, and Reagents
- Software & Services
- Others(Affinity Reagents and Stains)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization
- Genetic Disorders
- Personalized Medicine
By End User
- Academic Research Institutes
- Clinical & Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cytogenetics market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increasing demand of increasing prevalence of genetic disorder.
- Based on product type, probes cytogenetics segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global cytogenetics market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market