Global Data Center Cooling Market Report Description:
Global data center cooling market report gives comprehensive outlook on data center cooling across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global data center cooling market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of solution, service, cooling, data center type, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global data center cooling market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global data center cooling market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global data center cooling market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global data center cooling products.
Global Data Center Cooling Market:
The global data center cooling market estimated to be valued US$ 11.3 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 14.2% over 2019-2025. Rapid development in digitalization rising the number of IT centers & data centers. Enormous amount of heat is produced by IT and data equipment’s therefore cooling systems are utilized to maintain temperature and humidity along with enhanced performance. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include the technological advancement in the field and rapid increase in new product launches by key players. However, high prices for installation & maintenance and concerns related to environmental & climate change are the major factors hindering the market growth. In addition, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
The Booming Information Technology & Telecommunications Industry and Increase of the Internet Usage are Fueling the Market Growth
Rising the usage of AI, IOT and high adaptation of cloud computing increase the load and overheating of IT and data center servers or devices results in the development of hot spots, which requires accurate cooling. Players are focusing on offering efficient and modern precision cooling systems with enhanced performance, speed, and cooling efficiency which boosting the market growth. Increasing demand of green cooling system to reduce the level of carbon foot prints and growing need for energy efficient cooling systems.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Data Center Cooling Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global data center cooling market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising IT, IOT and Data centers growing need for energy efficient cooling systems. Europe is likely to emerge highly productive in future owing to presence of strict government strategies concerning to energy efficiency. Asia Pacific held substantial market share during estimated period as the key manufacturers are adopting various strategies for the development of the market in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global data center cooling market include:
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Schneider Electric S.E.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Asetek, Inc.
- Alfa Laval
- Allied Control
- Condair Group
- Coolcentric (Wakefield-Vette)
- CoolIT Systems
- Delta Group
- Green Revolution Cooling
- Nortek Air
Global data center cooling market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In August 2019, Green Revolution Cooling launched ICEraQ Micro, an immersion cooled micro-modular data center solution system which provide most powerful, efficient and cost-effective way to cool any data center.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global data center cooling market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to the booming information technology & telecommunications industry and increase of the internet
- Based on type, whole data cooling segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global data center cooling market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Air conditioning
- Chilling units
- Cooling towers
- Economizer systems
- Liquid cooling systems
- Control systems
- Installation and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance
- Room Based Cooling
- Row/Rack Based Cooling
By Data Center Type
- Mid-Sized Data Centers
- Enterprise Data Centers
- Large Data Centers
By End User
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
- IT and Telecom
- Research and Academic
- Government and Defense
- Others (Media & Entertainment and Transportation & Logistics)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA