Europe Syngas Market
Europe Syngas Market Report Description:
Europe syngas market report gives comprehensive outlook on syngas market across the regions with special emphasis on key countries of Europe such as Germany, Russia, Italy, France, UK, Spain and rest of Europe. The report on Europe syngas market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of technology, end-user, feedstock, gasifier type, and countries. This report studies Europe syngas market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe syngas market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Europe syngas market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe syngas market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Europe syngas market activities.
Europe Syngas Market:
The Europe syngas market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Europe syngas projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased demand for electricity, fuels, and chemicals.
Coal Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on feedstock, the Europe syngas market is segmented into natural gas, coal, petroleum, pet-coke, biomass and coal. The coal segment is expected to dominate the market due to its easy availability as raw material and also its application in the production of syngas.
Germany Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Europe Syngas Market
Europe syngas market report analyses the market in different countries of Europe. Germany accounted for major revenue share in Europe syngas market due to increased application in production of chemicals.
Key players profiled in the Europe syngas market include:
- KBR, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Haldor Topsoe
- Dow Chemical
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Iron Company
- GE Energy
- Oxea GmbH
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Chicago Bridge
- Linc Energy
Europe syngas market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, in 2011 Linc Energy acquired significant oil producing assets in Louisiana and Texas.
Key Findings of the Report:
Europe syngas market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on feedstock, coal segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Europe syngas market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Stem Reforming
- Partial Oxidation
- Autothermal Reforming
- Combined or Two-step Reforming
- Biomass Gasification
By End User
- Power Generation
- Liquids Fuel
- Gaseous Fuel
- Natural Gas
By Gasifier Type
- Fixed Bed
- Entrained Flow
- Fluidized Bed
- Rest of Europe