Europe Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene Market Report Description:
Europe ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market report gives comprehensive outlook on ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market across the region with special emphasis on key countries of Europe such as Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. The report on Europe ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of form, application type, end user type and countries. This report studies dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Europe ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market activities.
Europe market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Europe ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application in medical industry.
Development and Launch of New Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene
Development and launch of innovative ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene by the market players enables surge in the ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market demand over the forecast years. For instance. In 2018, Celanese Corporation Group launched the new ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene which has a wide range of application. Moreover, Launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market over the forecast years.
Sheets Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on form type, the market is segmented into sheets, rods and tubes. Sheets segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market attributing to the extensive use of UHMW PE sheets in the mechanical equipment industry. The segment is also anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR between 2019 and 2025, owing to the increasing demand from the healthcare & medical end-use industry.
Germany, Accounts for Major Revenue Share
Europe ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market report analyses the market in different countries of Europe. Germany accounted for major revenue share due to growing geriatric population coupled with increase in joint replacement cases.
- Braskem S.A. (Brazil)
- Celanese Corporation (U.S.)
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (Netherlands)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan)
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (Japan)
- Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products AG (Switzerland)
- I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company (U.S.)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Toyobo Co., Limited (Japan)
- Rochling Engineering Plastics SE & Co. KG (Germany)
Europe market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions and launching of new products. For instance, in February 2016, Koninklijke DSM entered into an agreement with Toyobo Co. Ltd. (Japan) to expand its UHMW PE fiber manufacturing facility in Japan. The agreement involves investment refurbishment and up gradation of their shared manufacturing facility located in Tsuruga City. After this agreement comes into effect, Toyobo will use its own trademark to sell Dyneema.
Key Findings of the Report:
Europe market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on form type, sheets segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Europe ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene market
By Type of Form
By End Users
- Defense & Shipping
- Healthcare & Medical
- Mechanical Equipment
- Medical Grade & Prosthetics
- Rest of Europe
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market