Global Beverage Packaging Market
Global Beverage Packaging Market Report Description:
Global Beverage Packaging market report gives comprehensive outlook on beverage packaging across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global beverage packaging market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material, product type, type of beverages and region. This report studies global beverage packaging market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global beverage packaging market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global beverage packaging market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global beverage packaging market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global beverage packaging products.
Global Beverage Packaging Market:
The global beverage packaging market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include changing consumer preferences, rising disposable income, surging demand for convenient & sustainable packaging solutions, rising consumption of bottled water and growing adoption of bioplastics. However, volatility of raw material prices and environmental norms against certain types of plastics are main factors hindering the market growth.
Growing Beverage Consumption is fueling the Market
Over the past seven years, the world population has increased at a rate of 1.2% per year, and the consumption of beverages has grown 3.6% per year. Sports and energy drinks and vitamin water are the new additions which offer targeted proposition and benefit for specific consumption while juices, Aerated drinks, alcoholic beverages and milk are the conventional categories that have well defined consumption. Moreover, growing adoption of stand-up pouches and bag-in-box packaging for beverages due to the increasing consumption of bottled water which will drive the market growth. In addition, vendors are coming up with new packaging that is not only appealing to consumers in terms of visuals and handling but also advantageous in terms of supply chain management because of the intense competition in the market.
Risks Associated with Packaging Materials are Hampers the Market Growth
Global plastics production has reached 380 million metric tons in 2015, with around 40% used for packaging. Plastic packaging is diverse and made of multiple polymers and numerous additives, along with other components, such as adhesives or coatings. Further, packaging can contain residues from substances used during manufacturing, such as solvents, along with non-intentionally added substances (NIAS), such as impurities, oligomers, or degradation products. However, these are increasing concerns about the harm caused to the environment and human health. Hence, risks associated with these materials are hampering the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Beverage Packaging Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global beverage packaging market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due the rising income levels and ongoing population shift from rural to urban, in major countries. Also, growth in economies together with changing consumer preferences is further enhancing the market growth in this region. Moreover, China is one of the main contributor for the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global beverage packaging market include:
- Alcoa Inc. (US)
- Amcor Limited (Australia)
- Ball Corporation (US)
- Crown HoldingsInc. (US)
- Mondi plc (UK)
- Rexam PLC (UK)
- Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Saint-Gobain S.A. (France)
- Stora Enso Oyj (Finland)
- Tetra Laval International S.A. (Switzerland)
Global beverage packaging market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in Feb 2017, Mondi group acquired Excelsior technologies for USD 40 million. This acquisition is expected to expand its consumer packaging business.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global beverage packaging market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing adoption of automation in beverage packaging
- Based on product type, bottles segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Beverage Packaging market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
By Type of Beverages
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Carbonated Drinks
- Energy Drinks
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA