Global Ceramic Tiles Market
Global Ceramic Tiles Market Report Description:
Global Ceramic Tiles market report gives comprehensive outlook on ceramic tiles across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global ceramic tiles market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, raw material, application and region. This report studies global ceramic tiles market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ceramic tiles market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ceramic tiles market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global ceramic tiles market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global ceramic tiles products.
Global Ceramic Tiles Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rapid urbanization together with rise in disposable income, increasing number of renovation & remodeling activities, demand for repair and maintenance, growing investments in the construction industry and technological advancements in the industry. However, volatile raw material prices and strict government regulations are hampering the market growth.
Technological Advancements in the Industry is Fueling the Market Growth
Ceramic tiles are a mixture of clays and other natural materials, such as sand, quartz and water. The ceramic tile industry has been experiencing for the last three decades a dramatic process and product innovation, leading to a drastic upgrading of the technological cycle and the development of new typologies of wall and floor tiles. The innovative trend in tile making plants has not been gradual, but more properly a stepwise process, with a rapid success of a specific innovation, followed by a period of consolidation and upgrading of the technology, prior to a further step.
Technological advancements in the industry has introduced high quality products along with eye pleasing appearance. Various ceramic tiles manufacturers are now using inkjet printing technology to meet consumer demand for aesthetic tiles. Technological advancements such as automation in manufacturing is projected to assist the market growth in the upcoming years. Recent advancement in processes has led to the development of the highest quality of finish in ceramic tiles.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Ceramic Tiles Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global ceramic tiles market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to expansion in construction industry, growth in the region’s population and stable economic growth in the region. Also, China and India are the major contributors for the market growth in this region owing to affordable housing projects which have created demand for various construction materials. In addition, North America held considerable market share due to increasing construction of green buildings in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global ceramic tiles market include:
- Gruppo Concorde (Italy)
- Guangdong Dongpeng Ceramic Co.Ltd (China).
- Kajaria Ceramics (India)
- Lamosa (Mexico)
- Mohawk Industries Inc (U.S.).
- Pamesa Ceramica (Spain)
- Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.An (Italy)
- RAK Ceramics (Arab Emirates)
- Roca SanitarioS.A (Spain).
- The Siam Cement Public Company Limited(Thailand)
Global ceramic tiles market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ceramic tiles market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rapid urbanization together with rise in disposable income
- Based on raw material, silica sand segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global ceramic tiles market
By Product Type
- Wall Tile
- Vitrified Tile
- Industrial Tile
- Floor Tile
By Raw Material
- Silica Sand
- Residential Replacement
- New Residential
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market