Global Composite Preforms Market
Global Composite Preforms Market Report Description:
Global composite preforms market report gives comprehensive outlook on composite preforms across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global composite preforms market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of fiber type, product type, structure, application and region. This report studies global composite preforms market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global composite preforms market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global composite preforms market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global composite preforms market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global composite preforms products.
Global Composite Preforms Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Advancements in the preform technology, excellent product strength, increasing usage of composite materials in the aerospace and automotive industries and growing demand of composite preforms to manufacture complex structure are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as inability of certain composites to meet the technical requirements and stringent industrial requirements are inhibiting the market growth.
Increasing Usage of Composite Materials in the Aerospace Industry is Fueling the Market Growth
The unrelenting passion of the aerospace industry to enhance the performance of commercial and military aircraft is constantly driving the development of improved high performance structural materials. Composite materials are one such class of materials that play a significant role in current and future aerospace components. Composite materials are particularly attractive to aviation and aerospace applications because of their exceptional strength and stiffness-to-density ratios and superior physical properties. A composite material typically consists of relatively strong, stiff fibres in a tough resin matrix. There is an increasing usage of preforms in turbofan engines and fuselage frames of commercial aircrafts and stator vane of jet engines. Hence, increasing usage of composite materials in the aerospace industry is fueling the market growth
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Composite Preforms Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global composite preforms market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to existence of aero-engine manufacturers & OEMs, major preform suppliers and composite part fabricators. In addition, Europe held considerable market share during estimated period owing rising production rates of aircraft programs.
Key player’s profiles in the global composite preforms market include:
- A&P Technology Inc.
- Bally Ribbon Mills Inc.
- SGL Kumpers GmbH
- GE Aircraft Engines Holdings Inc.
- Baverische Motoren Worken AG
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Sigmatex Limited
- Pratt&Whiney Company
- CFM International Inc.
- Albany Engineered Composites Inc.
Global composite preforms market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global composite preforms market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing usage of composite materials in the aerospace and automotive industries
- Based on application, automotive segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global composite preforms market
By Fiber Type
- Others (Aramid and Cellulosic)
By Product Type
- Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defence
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market