Global Cyclopentane Market
Global Cyclopentane Market Report Description:
Global Cyclopentane market report gives comprehensive outlook on cyclopentane across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global cyclopentane market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of function, application and region. This report studies global cyclopentane market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global cyclopentane market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global cyclopentane market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global cyclopentane market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global cyclopentane products.
Global Cyclopentane Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increasing demand for cyclopentane from various industries, technological advances in refrigeration systems, rising demand for refrigerators and freezers, increasing preference for eco-friendly insulation materials and growing demand for foam blowing agents from the automotive and construction industries are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as flammability of cyclopentane, side effects related to health associated with the increased amount of consumption of cyclopentane and huge capital investments are hindering the market growth.
Technological Advances in Refrigeration Systems are fueling the Market Growth
The refrigeration sector plays a particularly strategic role for humanity. Although for many people ‘refrigeration’ is limited to household refrigerators, refrigerated display cabinets in supermarkets, ice rinks and snowmaking systems, these are but the tip of the iceberg. The refrigeration industry is present in many sectors, ranging from the food industry to air conditioning and plays a significant role across healthcare, energy and the environment. Hence, there is a need for improved insulation values to meet the changes in energy codes along with the introduction of the fourth generation blowing agents such as cyclopentane. It is mainly used as “Green” blowing agent in Polyurethane foam mixed with polyol and MDI.
Cyclopentane is used for thermal insulation in refrigerators and freezers. Therefore, increasing technological changes in refrigeration systems will have a high positive impact on the global cyclopentane market during the forecast period.
Side Effects Related to Health Associated with the Increased Amount of Consumption of Cyclopentane Hampers the Market Growth
Extreme overexposure to cyclopentane may cause central nervous system depression, unconsciousness, and respiratory arrest. Ingesting the product may also cause hemorrhaging of mucous membranes, diarrhea, or aspiration of the liquid resulting in chemical pneumonitis. Hence, side effects related to health associated with the increased amount of consumption of cyclopentane limits the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Cyclopentane Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global cyclopentane market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to increasing demand from the residential refrigerators and construction applications, where cyclopentane is used as a blowing agent and refrigerant. Easy availability of raw materials, skilled labor, land, and equipment’s are other factors responsible for the market growth. In addition, Europe held significant market share during estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the global cyclopentane market include:
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC (US)
- DYMATIC Chemicals Inc. (UK)
- HCS Group (Germany)
- INEOS (UK)
- Jilin Beihua Fine Chemical Co.Ltd. (China)
- Liaoning Yufeng Chemical Co.Ltd. (China)
- Maruzen Petrochemical (Japan)
- SK Global Chemical Co.Ltd. (South Korea)
- South Hampton Resources (US)
- YEOCHUN NCC Co.Ltd. (South Korea)
Global cyclopentane market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cyclopentane market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising demand from various end user industries
- Based on function, solvent & reagent segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue shre over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global cyclopentane market ]
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Solvent & Reagent
- Blowing Agent & Refrigerant
- Commercial Refrigerators
- Electrical & Electronics
- Fuel & Fuel Additives
- Insulated Containers and Sippers
- Insulating Construction Materials
- Personal Care Products
- Residential Refrigerators
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA