Global egg processing market report gives comprehensive outlook on egg processing across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global egg processing market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global egg processing market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global egg processing products.
Global Egg Processing Market Size
The global egg processing market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 5.4% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing demand for the convenience food, demand for high protein food and dietary supplements, consumption of egg and its products, technological advancements, increase in the use of egg in bakery, dairy and confectionery sectors, changing consumer preference to processed food and rising demand for high-quality egg products, However, stringent regulations by FDA and other regulatory bodies are hampering the market growth.
Increasing Demand for High Protein Food and Nutritional Dietary Supplements are fueling the Market Growth
Protein is considered the building block of life and is found in every cell of the body. Protein is made up of amino acids that are attached to one another in long chains. There is an increased demand for protein internationally is driven by increased urbanization, socio-economic fluctuations such as aging populations and growing incomes, enhanced demand arising from population growth, thus the contribution of protein to healthy aging is increasingly recognized, and recognition of the role of protein in a healthy diet. Eggs are sources of protein, fats and micronutrients that play an important role in basic nutrition.
Egg whites contain some of the eggs high-quality protein, riboflavin and selenium, the majority of an egg’s nutrient package is found in the yolk. Economic development and increased urbanization is utmost important to major transitions in population-level dietary patterns in low and middle income countries in particular.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Egg Processing Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to rising demand for processed foods, increasing use of egg in process food and baked product and favorable properties of processed eggs. APAC is likely to offer huge growth opportunity for the market. Also, North America held substantial market share during estimated period owing to health consciousness among average consumer and improvements in extraction technologies. Japan is the major contributor for the growth of the market growth in the region.
- Actini Group (Actini Sas)
- Avril SCA
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.
- Moba B.V.
- Eurovo S.R.L.
- Igreca S.A.
- Interovo Egg Group B.V.
- Pelbo S.P.A.
- Bouwhuis Enthovan
- Sanovo Technology Group
Global egg processing market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, The Sanovo Technology Group has launched innovative pasteurizing device. This equipment minimizes salmonella in egg products
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global egg processing market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to demand for high protein food and dietary supplements
- Based on type, dried segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Egg Processing market
- Dairy Products
- Soups & Sauces
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market