Global Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market Report Description:
Global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market report gives comprehensive outlook on enterprise governance, risk and compliance across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of services, enterprise type, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global enterprise governance, risk and compliance products.
Global Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market:
The global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Strict regulations imposed by governments to implement governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions among various industries such as BFSI, telecom/IT & retail sectors and growing number of cyber-attacks and huge adoption of big data technologies are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, lack of awareness regarding benefits of eGRC solutions among organizations and fluctuating regulatory policies are inhibiting the growth of the market.
Adoption of Big Data Technologies is Fueling the Market Growth
The adoption of big data technologies is one of the major driver for the eGRC market. The term big data has been a major theme of the information technology media and increasingly made its way into compliance, internal audit and fraud risk management-related publications. The organizations are swiftly moving towards the data analytics tools and solutions to measure and manage the risk exposures across their business lines. They are combining their big data with analytics tools and data-driven GRC to manage the compliance processes. The auditors are utilizing the capabilities of Big Data to explore the data to gain insights about the risk exposure and detect fraud. In a survey conducted, 72% of respondents believe that emerging big data technologies can play a key role in fraud prevention and detection.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global market with considerable CAGR XX%. The growth of this region can be attributed to rapidly developing infrastructure, strong economic growth and new technologies emerging in countries such as China, India and Japan. In addition, rising demand for eGRC solutions in especially in banking sector is also considered to be one of the major factor fueling the market growth.
- Perstorp Holding AB
- Nutreco N.V.
- Bioscreen Technologies S.R.L
- Kemin Industries
- Palital GmbH and Co. KG
- Anmol Chemicals
- Jainex Specialty Chemicals
- Hangzhou King Technia Technology
- Sanluc International NV
Global market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2018, the Corporate Risk Management department at Axel Springer collaborate with the Avedos to improve the efficiency of technical workflows by managing the corporate risk.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growing number of risk factors against business data
- Based on end user, BFSI segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market
- Consulting Services
- Integration Services
- Support Services
By Enterprise Type
- Small and Medium
By End User
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Transportation & Logistics
- Construction & Engineering
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market