Global Ethylene Industry Market Report Description:
Global ethylene industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on ethylene industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global ethylene industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, end user, and regions. This report studies global ethylene industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ethylene industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ethylene industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global ethylene industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global ethylene industry products.
Global Ethylene Industry Market:
The global ethylene industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. The demand for ethylene-based packaging materials is mounting due to rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing economies. Ethylene is used as a raw material in electronic devices and automobiles which further boosts the demand from various end users such as automobiles and electronic devices in APAC countries, such as China and India. With the rise in their middle-class population, the demand for electronic items and automobiles will further grow exponentially. Consequently, the augmented demand for the gas from end-use industries will create new opportunities for the leading manufacturers functioning in the market. However, stringent government regulations relating to the manufacture and use of ethylene is hampering the market growth.
Growing Demand from Packaging Industry
Ethylene finds a wide range of applications in various end user industries such as packaging, automotive, construction, agrochemicals, textile, others. The packaging section is expected to expand at a striking rate owing to widespread consumption of polyurethanes and thermoplastics in extruded packaging films, packaging bags and tubing, among others. These materials aid in increasing the effectiveness besides enhance the performance of the final product. The automotive industry is expected to propel the market growth. It is anticipated to grow at a noteworthy CAGR due to the increasing consumption of the product in seats, clutches, brakes, seats, and others. It is used for the manufacturing of low weight automobiles, ease in processing, and add security to the final product. Likewise, it is prophesied that the construction and textile segments are anticipated to expand on account of widespread usage of thermoplastics.
APAC Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Ethylene Industry Market
APAC is considered to be front runner and is estimated to register a noteworthy CAGR of XX%. APAC is expected to lead the global market in the coming years. Rising use of plastics coupled with the growth of the retail and e-commerce industry, besides ongoing construction activities in several countries of APAC are some of the chief dynamics responsible for the growth of market in this region. The market in North America region is developing at a significant pace owing to the rising consumption of ethylene product in various end users such as packaging, automotive, construction, and others. It is foreseen that rising funds from the end-use industries is expected to drive the market in the near future.
Key player’s profiles in the global ethylene industry market include:
- SABIC (Saudi Arabia)
- DowDuPont (U.S)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (U.S.)
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (the Netherlands)
- China Petrochemical Corporation (China)
- Total SA (Italy)
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company (U.S.)
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. (the Netherlands)
- National Petrochemical Company (Iran)
- INEOS (Switzerland)
Key players in Ethylene industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, Aug. 21, 2018 — LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB), one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world, announced it has completed the acquisition of A. Schulman, Inc., a leading global supplier of high-performance plastic compounds, composites and powders.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ethylene industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to technological advancements.
- Based on end users, packaging segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Based on application, LDPE segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global ethylene industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Ethylene oxide
By End User Type
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA