Feed Antioxidants Market:
Feed Antioxidants Market estimated to grow at 4.2% CAGR over the forecast period (2017 – 2023) to reach US$ 432.6 Mn by 2023. Increase in usage of compounded feed to provide balanced nutrition to animals and growing demand for the antioxidants in order to improve the shelf life of the feed ingredients are anticipated to provide potential opportunity in feed antioxidants market during the forecast period
Growing pet ownership in developing countries, increase in demand for protein rich food like meat and milk are expected to create demand for compounded feed. Rising number of livestock animals, customer shift towards nutritious food enables trigger market revenue growth of the market. Increase in per capita meat consumption, rapid increase in meat industry is expected to enhance the livestock production. Rising awareness of qualitative feed for the livestock anticipated to increase the market for feed antioxidants over the forecast period.
Trend towards formulated antioxidants than the single ingredients
Veterinary feed manufacturers are focused on formulated antioxidant products than the single form due to high effectiveness of the product. The natural antioxidants i.e., mixed tocoferols are extracted from vegetable oils are suitable for stabilization of animal feed ingredients, which contains oil and fat elements susceptible to rancid. Delta, gamma tocoferols are preferred for antioxidant activity in oils and fats. The mixed type of tocopherol twice as effective as the single alpha tocopherol.
Asia Pacific feed antioxidants market accounted for larger revenue share in global market due to increase in demand and low manufacturing cost in the region compared to other regions. Market players in Asia Pacific region focus to improve the sales and revenue growth of antioxidants business by means of acquiring and targeting new customer segments. Market players are creating new customer channels like B2C and B2F to better serve the customers and to penetrate deep into the market by keeping traditional B2B sales active and focused. Several respondents in Asia Pacific region especially in china noted that, they have been focusing on mid and large farms to create the new sales channel and aiming at growing at faster rate than the industry average
Key players profiles in the global Feed Antioxidants market include:
- INDUSTRIAL TECNICA PECUARIA, S.A.
- Sterlitamak Petrochemical Plant
- Oxiris Chemicals S.A
- Affinity Petcare S.A
- Nestlé Purina
- MIAVIT GmbH
- APC, Inc.
- Trouw Nutrition
- Denkavit Netherlands BV
- NANTA, SA
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
Market players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, and product diversification to increase the geographic presence in global Feed Antioxidants market. Moreover, players are entering into distribution agreement with local pharmaceutical companies to overcome the market access barrier in developing regions.
Feed Antioxidants Market Report Description:
The feed Antioxidants market report gives a comprehensive outlook on Feed Antioxidants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA), North America, and Europe. Feed Antioxidants market report deals with deals with detailed market outlook in Emerging markets such as Brazil, Russia, China, India, and other Eastern Europe, Latin American countries. The report on the market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of antioxidant type, feed type, and geographic regions. This report studies Feed Antioxidants market dynamics in emerging markets and developed markets elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Feed Antioxidants market report includes new product introductions, recent drug patent expiration data, regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Feed Antioxidants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the emerging markets (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product/Disease Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the this market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policymakers engaged in manufacturing and supply of Feed Antioxidants.
By Antioxidant Type
- Rosemary Extract
- Gallic Acid
- Oil Seeds
- Synthetic antioxidants
- Vitamin E
- Propyl Gallate
By Feed Type
- Broilers Pre-starter Feed
- Piglets Pre-starter Feed
- Cattle Pre-starter Feed
- Aqua Pre-starter Feed
- Pet Food
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Aqua Feed
- Pig Feed
- Feed Premixes
- Raw Material
Key Findings of the Report:
- Feed Antioxidants market expanding at 4.2% CAGR over 2017 to 2013 to reach market value of US$ 432.6 Mn by 2023 owing to growing animal rearing and livestock production
- Based on feed type Poultry and pig’s pre-starter feed and feed expected to present lucrative opportunity for market players owing to increase in meat.
- Ethoxyquin expected to lose its revenue over the forecast period owing to recent suspension in feed in EU and growing health concerns
- Developing countries such as China, India, and Brazil have been playing a prominent role in animal feed production. China is one of the top player in veterinary feed production across the globe. The availability of raw materials, increased livestock production is projected to create healthy opportunities for market players plunged in animal feed additives market.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market