Global Flexographic Inks Market
Global Flexographic Inks Market Report Description:
Global flexographic inks market report gives comprehensive outlook on flexographic inks across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global flexographic inks market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, resin, application and region. This report studies global flexographic inks market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global flexographic inks market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global flexographic inks market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global flexographic inks market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global flexographic inks products.
Global Flexographic Inks Market:
The global flexographic inks market estimated to be valued US$ 11.3 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increased demand for water-based flexographic ink, low cost and environment friendly product offerings, growing demand for flexographic inks owing to the growth of printing industry, increasing FDI investments in emerging economies, rising demand for packaging application products in various industries and growth in new and advanced ink technologies. However, strict regulations and fluctuating raw material prices is the major factor hindering the market growth.
Increased Demand for Water-Based Flexographic Ink are fueling the Market Growth
Water Based Flexographic Ink is composed mostly of water and pigment with assorted additives like defoamers and agents to aid in drying and adhesion. Water has a high surface tension, which can print beautiful perfect dots however creates mottled/pinholed solids, which means that in order to ‘wet out’ on most plastic surfaces, the surface tension has to be reduced considerably in order to achieve good print quality and smooth laydown of ink. Usually they have the maximum surface tension of all ink types and are good for any elastomer type. Over time, water-based inks have a much advanced herbal resin content and will become the new standard for the formulation of water bases. Thus, the increase of environmental concerns and the increase of awareness in sustainability has drawn more attention to the usage of water-based ink usage in the flexographic printing and packaging industry.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Flexographic Inks Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global flexographic inks market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to the presence of international players and increasing population in the region. North America held substantial market share during estimated period owing to rising per capita disposable income and improvement in living standards of people. U.S is the major contributor for the market growth in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global flexographic inks market include:
- ALTANA AG
- Flint Group
- INX International Corporation
- Jiangmen Toyo Ink Co. Ltd.
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- T&K TOKA Co. Ltd
- Taiyuan Coates Lorilleux Inks Chemical Ltd.
- Tercel Ink Group
- TOYO Ink Group
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- XSYS Print Solutions (Shanghai) Ltd
- Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG
- Zhongshan DIC Colour Co. Ltd.
Global flexographic inks market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, Toyo Ink Group introduced an upgraded line of high-performance polyurethane-based surface and lamination inks for flexo printing.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global flexographic inks market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand for packaging application products in various industries
- Based on type, water segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global flexographic inks market
- UV Based
- Corrugated Cardboards
- Flexible Packaging
- Tags & Labels
- Folding Cartons
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market