Global Fluid Loss Additivess Market
Global Fluid Loss Additives Market Report Description:
Global fluid loss additives market report gives comprehensive outlook on fluid loss additives across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global fluid loss additives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global fluid loss additives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global fluid loss additives market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global fluid loss additives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global fluid loss additives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global fluid loss additives products.
Global Fluid Loss Additives Market:
The global fluid loss additives market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors favoring the market growth include increase in shale gas exploration, growing demand for end-products, rising investments in the oil & gas projects and increasing focus on deep and ultra-deepwater drilling. However, environmental impact of fluid loss additives is the major factor restricting the market growth. Further, introduction of environmental and user friendly fluid loss control additives in water-based muds for oil & gas drilling operations is one of the key trends in the market.
Increase in Shale Gas Exploration are fueling the Market Growth
The capability of drilling fluid to endure high temperature and stabilize shale cuttings is important characteristics of drilling fluids. Shale gas resources are attracting increased attention globally, given their potential as an energy resource. The revolution of shale gas has become a phenomenon at the beginning of the 21st century. It has been significantly influencing economy and the global market. Nowadays, drilling in shale gas formation is expanding rapidly. The increasing consumption of well stimulation chemicals has a significant impact on the growth of shale oil & gas developments. This rising activity in shale oil & gas reserves has also resulted in the consumption of higher volumes of fluid loss additives.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Fluid Loss Additives Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global fluid loss additives market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to rapid urbanization in the region. China is the major contributor for the growth of the market in the region owing to existence of large oil and gas producers in the country. In addition, North America held substantial market growth during estimated period which can be attributed to presence of major oil & gas companies and increasing drilling operations in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global fluid loss additives market include:
- Schlumberger Limited
- BASF SE
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Kemira OYJ
- Global Drilling Fluids and Chemicals Limited
- Tytan Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Global fluid loss additives market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, in 2017, the company invested USD 800 million in research and engineering for oilfield activities.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global fluid loss additives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in shale gas exploration
- Based on type, synthetically modified natural additives segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global fluid loss additives market
- Synthetically Modified Natural Additives
- Synthetic Additives
- Natural Additives
- Drilling Fluid
- Cement Slurry
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market