Global HBPA Epoxy Resin Market Report Description:
Global HBPA epoxy resin market report gives comprehensive outlook on HBPA epoxy resin across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global HBPA epoxy resin market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of physical form and application. This report studies global HBPA epoxy resin market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global HBPA epoxy resin market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global HBPA epoxy resin market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global HBPA Epoxy Resin market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global HBPA epoxy resin products.
Global HBPA Epoxy Resin Market:
The global HBPA Epoxy Resin market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. The HBPA epoxy resin market is driven by an increase in the need to protect concrete floors in the industrial and commercial facilities. Additionally, the growth of power generation industry is the major factor propelling the growth of HBPA epoxy resin market in developing countries. Most of the raw materials used in the production of HBPA epoxy resin are petroleum-based derivatives, which are vulnerable to fluctuations in commodity prices. However, extravagancy in the price of raw material constraints the growth of market.
E&E Coating Application Escalates the HBPA Epoxy Resin Market
Epoxy resins are thermosetting resins, mostly produced from the reaction between epichlorohydrin (ECH) and bisphenol-A (BPA). When bisphenol A is used as an intermediate to produce epoxy resin through the hydrogenation process, it yields hydrogenated bisphenol A (HBPA) epoxy resin. The HBPA epoxy resin is cured using different kinds of curing agents to provide better shape and memory properties to the epoxy networks than the bisphenol A epoxy networks. The HBPA epoxy resin is characterized by lower viscosity and longer gelation time compared to the conventional epoxy resin. These properties enhance its weather resistance and make it an ideal material for exterior applications of E&E and industrial coatings. E&E coating is estimated to be the largest and projected to be the fastest-growing application of HBPA epoxy resin during the forecast period. Owing to its excellent adhesion and weather and chemical resistance properties, HBPA epoxy resin is largely used in the exterior coating applications of high-voltage electrical machines such as transformers, generators, circuit breakers, and isolators. The growing population and increasing urbanization have resulted in the growth of a strong and reliable power generation and distribution network, which, in turn, is driving the demand for HBPA epoxy resin in the E&E coating application.
APAC Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global HBPA Epoxy Resin Market
The APAC HBPA epoxy resin market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The continuous rise in the manufacturing of products for use within the region and for exports drives the demand for HBPA epoxy resin. Rising population and growing end-use industries have led to innovation and development, making APAC an important industrial hub, globally. High growth and innovation, along with industry consolidations, are expected to be the major factor contributing to the rapid growth of HBPA epoxy resins market in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global HBPA epoxy resin market include:
- Hexion (US)
- Atul Chemicals (India)
- New Japan Chemical Company (Japan)
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (India)
- Kukdo Chemicals (South Korea)
- Anhui Xinyuan Chemical Company (China)
- SIR Industriale (Italy)
- Emerald Performance Material (US)
- Nagase America Corporation (US)
- Huntsman Corporation (US)
Key players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies between 2012 and 2018 to strengthen their positions in the market. Investment & expansion was among the key growth strategies adopted by these leading players to enhance their regional presence and meet the growing demand for HBPA epoxy resin from emerging economies. For instance, in June 2016, Hexion Inc. expanded its R&D facility. A new analytical laboratory was added to its technology & business center in Stafford, Texas. The expansion caters to the increasing demand for chromatography, spectroscopy, rheology, microscopy, and materials in Hexion’s epoxy, phenolic, and coating resins and forest products divisions.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global HBPA epoxy resin market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing urbanization and industrialization.
- Based on application, E&E coating segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global HBPA epoxy resin market
By Physical Form
- E&E Coating
- Industrial Coating
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market