Global Healthcare Adhesive Tapes Market:
Healthcare Adhesive Tapes Market report gives comprehensive outlook on healthcare adhesive tapes across the globe with special emphasis on key region ns such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on healthcare adhesive tapes market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ 1,775.1 Mn) on the basis of technology, application and region. This report studies healthcare adhesive tapes market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, this industry market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global healthcare adhesive tapes market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional investment hot-spots) and market unmet needs (product opportunities). Key stakeholders of this industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers, policy makers engaged in adhesive tapes products.
The global Healthcare Adhesive Tapes market estimated to be expand at significant 6.9% CAGR over 2020-2026 due to technological advancement in adhesive tapes. The market growth is attributed to high demand in the surgery and wound dressing in developed as well as developing countries, along with improved global economic conditions, are attracting global healthcare adhesive tapes manufacture to invest in adhesive tapes market. However, Uses of advanced and active wound care products and Adhesive tapes may causes MARSI may shrink the growth of the market over forecast period.
Increasing Demand of Global market in Various Application
Increase in demand for healthcare adhesive tapes in different application such as woundcare, ostomy, surgical, diagnostics, others. Adhesive tapes used in woundcare dressing which drive the growth of healthcare adhesive market during forecast period. Government of developed countries are investing more budget for healthcare system, this will also drive the growth of medical tapes market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share
Geographically, global Healthcare Adhesive Tapes market is segmented into following regions viz. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America has expected to dominate the revenue share owing to technological advancement in medical tapes and uses sustainable adhesive for medical tapes. Asia Pacific and Latin America are projected to be the fastest growing emerging markets in the global medical tapes market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- 3M Company
- Cardinal Health
- tesa SE
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Scapa Group PLC
- NICHIBAN Co., Ltd.
- Milliken Healthcare
- Smith & Nephew
- Paul Hartmann Corporation
- Lohmann GmbH & Co.KG
- Medline Industries Inc.
On May 02, 2019, 3M agreed to buy medical-products maker Acelity Inc., this acquisition give strengthens bandages and surgical-wound care products.
On November 5, 2019, Scapa Healthcare announced the availability of a patented next-generation release system compatible with hydrocolloid, hydrogel, acrylic, polyurethane gel and silicone gel adhesives to ensure proper placement of small patches and dressings on the skin.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global healthcare adhesive tapes market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on technology, application and region segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in this market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA