Global Hydrocarbon Solvents Market Report Description:
Global hydrocarbon solvents market report gives comprehensive outlook on hydrocarbon solvents across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global hydrocarbon solvents market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the type, application, and regions. This report studies global hydrocarbon solvents market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global hydrocarbon solvents market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global hydrocarbon solvents market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Hydrocarbon Solvents market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global hydrocarbon solvents products.
Global Hydrocarbon Solvents Market:
The global hydrocarbon solvents market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rising demand for solvents by various end-use industries such as metal cleaning, adhesives, paints & coatings, and printing inks has up surged the market growth. It also finds a wide of applications in cleaning products comprising of regular consumer usage products to numerous tailor-made industrial cleaners drives the growth of market. However, augmented cynicism on ecological sustainability of hydrocarbon solvents as well as high toxicity has restrained the growth of market.
Rising Demand for Paints and Coatings
Hydrocarbon solvents are used in various applications such as paints & coatings, printing inks, agriculture chemicals, pharmaceuticals, adhesives, metal cleaning, others. Paints and coatings is one of the major applications of hydrocarbon solvents. Paints make use of many organic thinners, such as white spirits, ketones alcohols, aromatics, aliphatic. Rapid industrial development coupled with evolving consumer preferences upsurges the demand for paints and coatings, thereby driving the market growth. The segment is further followed by printing inks. They find its applications to dissolve particulate matters, such as dyes, resins, pigments.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Hydrocarbon Solvents Market
Europe is the leading market for hydrocarbon solvents. Germany is the forefront country due to the presence of large number of top companies which raises the demand for such products. Major industries include paint industry, pharmaceuticals, and automotive adhesive. Asia Pacific is expected to be grow at a steady pace owing to rise in population coupled with growing economic development.
- Total S.A.
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Ashland Inc, BP Plc
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Sasol Solvents
- Engen Petroleum Ltd.
Key players in global hydrocarbon solvents market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, Dec. 5, 2014 – Eastman Chemical Company (NYSE:EMN) announced the completion of its acquisition of Taminco Corporation (NYSE:TAM), a global specialty chemical company.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global hydrocarbon solvents market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand from building and construction industry.
- Based on application type, paints and coatings segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global hydrocarbon solvents market
By Application Type
- Paints & Coatings
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Printing Inks
- Rubbers & Polymers
- Agriculture Chemicals
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.