Global Industrial Valves Market
Global Industrial Valves Market Report Description:
Global industrial valves market report gives comprehensive outlook on industrial valves across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, material type, valve size, application, and region. This report studies global industrial valves market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global industrial valves market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global industrial valves market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and end users engaged in global industrial valves.
Global Industrial Valves Market:
The global industrial valves market projected to reach 96.4 Bn by 2025 and the market is surging at notable CAGR over the next seven years owing to surge in the number of end user industries such as oil and gas, power and energy, building and construction, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals across the globe. Moreover, market players are focus on the R&D activities for the development of technologically advanced products such as lightweight and smart valves, modernization and expansion of production capacity by end users, rapid urbanization coupled with government initiations for the smart city development, and increase in investments for the water and waste water projects are anticipated to propel the revenue of market over the forecast timeframe. However, volatility in raw material prices, decrease in oil and gas exploration, lack of standard regulations, and high cost of advanced products are hamper the growth of market.
Increase in Demand from End User Industries Enhances the Market Growth
Increase in the demand for industrial valves from end is user industries such as oil and gas, waste water treatment, and pharmaceutical industries is a major factor surge the revenue of market over the forecast years. In oil and gas exploration, the valves are used for wide range of applications such as steam condition, feed pump recirculation, turbine by pass, and others. In addition, industrial valves are widely used in water and waste water treatment due to rapid urbanization and surge in need for isolating the pumps and equipment for controlling the flow of drinking and waste water. In addition, digitalization in end user industries leads to adoption of smart valves also burgeon the market over the forecast timeframe.
North America Accounts for Larger Revenue Share in Global Industrial Valves Market
In 2018, Asia Pacific accounted for largest share in global industrial valves market with an approximate share 34.8% and the market is expected to grow at significant CAGR over the forecast period due to surge in oil and gas exploration activities in India, China, and Japan. Moreover, rapid urbanization in APAC countries, surge in number of end user industries, and expansion of business by the market players are bolster the market. Europe industrial valves market projected to reach US$ 21.2 Bn by 2025 owing to rise in R&D activities for the development of advanced products, presence of huge number of market players, and rapid industrialization in the region
Key player’s profiles in the global industrial valves market include:
- AVK Holding A/S
- Emerson Electric Company
- Weir Group Plc.
- Curtiss Wright Corp.
- IMI Plc.
- Flowserve Corporation
- Velan Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Pentair Ltd.
- Lagerstedt & Krantz AB
- Alfa Laval AB
- Circor International Ltd.
- SPX Corporation
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Nibco, Inc.
- Crane Co.
Global industrial valves revenue is surging owing to strategic alliances, business expansions, product launchings and product approvals for the newer products. For instance,
- In April 2017, IMI launched AB6350 valve for small Combined Heat and Power plants such as incineration, biomass and other small co-generation power plants.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global industrial valves market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in demand from end user industries
- Based on end user, oil and gas industry accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global industrial valves market
By Product Type
- Ball Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Gate Valves
- Glove Valves
- Plug Valves
- Check Valves
- Diaphragm Valves
- Safety Valves
By Material Type
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Alloy Based
By Valve Size
- Up to 1”
- 50” and above
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverages
- Water and Waste Water Treatment
- Energy and Power
- Building and Construction
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market