Global Isobutyl Benzene Market
Global Isobutyl Benzene Market Report Description:
Global isobutyl benzene market report gives comprehensive outlook on isobutyl benzene across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global isobutyl benzene market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of purity, standard, application, end user and region. This report studies global isobutyl benzene market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global isobutyl benzene market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global isobutyl benzene market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global isobutyl benzene market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global isobutyl benzene products.
Global Isobutyl Benzene Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include high demand for ibuprofen, increasing prevalence of migraine, rising demand from end user industries and high growth in emerging countries. However, fluctuating crude oil prices are hampering the market growth.
Increasing Prevalence of Migraine is Fueling the Market Growth
Headache is probably the most prevalent neurological disorder seen by medical doctors and usually experienced by almost everyone at some moment during their lives. Migraine is one of the most common headaches and may cause substantial disability for patients and their families as well as to the global society due to very high prevalence in the general population. The prevalence of migraine has increased in the first decade of the 21st century. Migraine was associated with being female, mid-age, low educational level, not being an immigrant, worse self-rated health status and presence of comorbid conditions.
The increasing number of migraine cases increases the consumption of ibuprofen, as it relieves a migraine headache. Ibuprofen is naturally used for short-term pain relief. It is used for avoiding migraine attacks as well. The increasing occurrence of migraines and their serious effects on individuals quickens the consumption of ibuprofen, thus having a positive influence on the market,
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Isobutyl Benzene Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global isobutyl benzene market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to high production of isobutyl benzene in developed countries. Also, U.S is the major contributor for the growth of the market in this region owing to expansion of oilfield drilling and production activities. In addition, Asia Pacific held considerable market share during estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the global isobutyl benzene market include:
- Finetech Industry Ltd.
- IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Merck Millipore Inc.
- Santa Cruz BioTechnology
- SI Group Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp.
- SynQuest Inc.
- TCI Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (Alfa Aesar)
- Vinati Organics Ltd.
Global isobutyl benzene market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global isobutyl benzene market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising demand for ibuprofen
- Based on standard, pharmaceutical standard segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global isobutyl benzene market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- 5% Pure and Above
- 1010% Pure
- 108% Pure
- Less than 98% Pure
- Pharmaceutical Standard
- Industrial Standard
- Bio Standard
- Gene Silencing
By End User
- Oil and Gas
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA