Global Refrigerants Market
Global Refrigerants Market Report Description:
Global refrigerants market report gives comprehensive outlook on use of refrigerants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global refrigerants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global refrigerants market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global refrigerants market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global refrigerants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global refrigerants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global refrigerants products.
Global Refrigerants Market:
The global refrigerants market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in the global automotive industry, Improved standards of living, increased automobile industries, and food & beverage sector. Moreover, increasing demand for the domestic air-cooling systems and mobile air conditioning units in automobiles are major factors that are driving the growth of the global refrigerants market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in standards of living
Increase in standards of living is a key factor that drive the global refrigerants market. Nowadays due to the environmental conditions and increased industrialization, most of the people in developed and developing countries are showing interest in global refrigerants market. Moreover, rise in demand for energy-efficient cooling solutions and increased awareness regarding global warming and ozone depletion is molding the industry and global refrigerants market over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Refrigerants Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global refrigerants market with significant CAGR. Increasing consumer disposable income, rapid urbanization and industrialization are anticipated to propel the market. Europe refrigerants market projected to grow at significant rate owing to high demand for mobile air conditioning, industrial, and commercial segments are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global refrigerants market include:
- Daikin Industries Ltd., (Japan)
- I. du Pont Nemours & Co., (U.S.)
- Arkema SA (France)
- Mexichem SAB de C.V. (Mexico)
- Honeywell International (U.S.)
- Sinochem Group. (China)
- Dongyue Group (China)
- Linde Group (Germany)
- Air Liquide. (France)
- Johnson Controls (US)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global refrigerants market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the standards of living and rapid industrialization.
- Based on product, inorganic refrigerants accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global refrigerants market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Halocarbons (HCFCs, CFCs, and HFCs)
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Domestic Refrigeration
- Transport Refrigeration
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Stationary Air Conditioning, Chillers & Heat Pumps
- Mobile Air Conditioning
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA