Global High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices and Cannula Market Report Description:
Global high flow oxygen therapy devices and cannula market report gives inclusive outlook on high flow oxygen therapy devices and cannula throughout the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of flow rate, application, and region. This report studies the market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed the market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers, policy makers engaged in global high flow oxygen therapy devices and cannula products.
Global High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices and Cannula Market:
The global high flow oxygen therapy devices and cannula market size estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to mounting frequency of CPOD and other respiratory diseases. Moreover, growing elderly population and increasing cases of accidents are also surging the growth of the market. More than 65 million of population is affected by moderate-to-severe COPD. High-flow oxygen therapy (HFOT) is an innovative and non-invasive approach for treatment of patients suffering from acute or chronic respiratory failure.
Increasing Prevalence of CPOD and Other Respiratory Diseases Enhances Market Growth of Global High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices and Cannula
The budding incidence of CPOD and other respiratory diseases are fueling the growth of global high flow oxygen therapy devices and cannula market. High flow therapy delivers respiratory gases at a high flow rate to support patients’ own natural breathing. It does this by generating positive pressure in the airways, aiding to keep them open. Moreover, it also improves the effective exchange of gases (by delivering oxygen and removing carbon dioxide) and makes breathing easier, while releasing patients’ respiratory muscles. Additionally, it also plays a role in handling dyspnea and hypoxemia. Furthermore, HFNC is used as a first line oxygen treatment to decrease the risk of requiring escalation to NIV or intubation.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices and Cannula Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices and Cannula market with significant CAGR owing to growing number of critical patient’s cases, increase in research and development for developing new treatment therapies, and better-quality healthcare facilities. Snowballing government support and funding in the research and development is also strengthening the growth of the market in North America. Europe accounted for a weighty share in market due to the growing number of accidents and critical patients survival cases. Asia Pacific is expected to grow suggestively due to their emerging economies, growing elderly population, and technological advancements.
Key players of the report include:
- Fisher & Paykel (New Zealand)
- Vapotherm (New Hampshire)
- Flexicare (UK)
- ResMed (California)
- Medin (New Jersey)
Global market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions, product launch, and collaborations by the market players.
- For instance, in November 2017, Flexicare Limited a leading UK headquartered manufacturer of medical devices has acquired Medisize B.V.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on application, CPOD segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global high flow oxygen therapy devices and cannula market
By Flow Rate
- 1-4 (Liter/Min)
- 5-40 (Liter/Min)
- 1-60 (Liter/Min)
- For CPOD Patients
- For Critical Care
- For Neonatal and Pediatric Patients
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market