Global Insect Feed Market Report Description:
Global insect feed market report gives comprehensive outlook on insect feed across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global insect feed market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global insect feed market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global insect feed market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global insect feed market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global insect feed products.
The global insect feed market estimated to be valued at around US $ 611.8 Mn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 6.9 % over 2020-2026. Due to the increase in the number meat consuming population and rising demand of livestock farming such as aquaculture, poultry, etc. which rising the demand of feeding supplies which boosts the growth of the insect feed market. Insect feed consist of number of essential nutrients which are required for the diet. Additionally, edible insect are widely used in animal farming. However, high cost of insect feed and the concerns related with disease are the major factors that hinder the growth of the insect feed market. For example, Europe banned the utilization of insects as livestock feed after the outbreak of mad cow disease in British Isles. After 2013, Europe permitted the use of insect feed for aquaculture under stringent restrictions.
Increasing Livestock Farming are fueling the Market Growth of the Insect Feed Market:
Insect feed consists of essential nutrients such as amino acids, proteins and others which are positively impact the health of both animals and end consumers. In recent years, the increasing in the fish consuming population demand in the increasing in the aquaculture or fish farming which boost the market growth. Low cost for the production and obtaining of natural nutrients are the some of the major reasons for the rising popularity of the insect feeds. Rising demand of natural feeding supplies will further boost the mark growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Insect Feed Market:
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global insect feed market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in the livestock farming and this region is supported by high expenses in the production of meat, fishes, etc. In North America insect feed market is largely driven by the growing meat consuming population, increase in disposable incomes, and increasing investments on farms development in the region.
- Diptera Nutrition
- Enterra Feed
- Entomo Farms
- Innova Feed
- Intrexon Corp
- MealFood Europe
Global insect feed market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In January 2017, Buhler partnered with Protix to develop industrial scale solutions for larvae rearing, feedstock processing, and larvae processing for producing quality insect ingredients.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global insect feed market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in the livestock farming and rising demand of natural feeding supplies.
- Based on product type, insect feed segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global insect feed market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Meal Worms
- Fly Larvae
- Others (Including, silkworms, cicadas etc.)
- Pig Nutrition
- Poultry Nutrition
- Others (Including cattle and dairy nutrition, etc.)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA