Global Low-Intensity Sweeteners Market
By Product Type (Allulose, Xylitol, Trehalose, Isomaltulose, Tagatose), By Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Pharmaceutical, Dairy Products, Beverage), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2024
Global low-intensity sweeteners market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024.
Market Outline: Low-Intensity Sweeteners Market
Low-intensity sweeteners are enabling cutting down the sweet intake and maintain the insulin levels unaffected. The low-intensity sweeteners are produced in from various sources, which are further used in several applications.
Market Dynamics: Low-Intensity Sweeteners Market
Increase in the health consciousness among the people is the key factor attributing the growth of the low-intensity sweeteners market. Soaring demand for the low-calorie food due to increased prevalence of obesity and diabetes is expected to fuel the growth of low-intensity sweeteners market. The burgeoning of the health clubs and fitness centers, rapid change in the lifestyles and food habits are expected to witness the growth of low-intensity sweeteners market. The surge in the adoption of weight loss programs is another factor responsible for the growth of the market. The availability of the stevia, which is naturally produced sweetener from the plant leaves is providing an opportunity to the manufacturers. The rising application of the low-intensity sweeteners in the food and beverage industry is expected to foster the growth of the low-intensity sweeteners market. However, the stringent government regulations, high cost are expected to hamper the growth of the this market.
Market Scope: Low-Intensity Sweeteners Market
Low-intensity sweeteners market is segmented based on the product type, and applications
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the applications, the market is segmented into the following:
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy Products
Regional Analysis: Low-Intensity Sweeteners Market
Geographically, global low-intensity sweeteners market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific low-intensity sweeteners market is accounted for major market share. Growing population along with increasing health disorders is the major factor anticipating the growth of the market. The focus of the manufacturers towards the emerging economies such as China, India, and Japan is anticipated to fuel the growth of market. According to the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), among Chinese children aged six to seventeen, 9.6 % are overweight and 11.9% are obese. The Asia Pacific is predicted to remain undisputed in the forecasted period. Europe low-intensity sweeteners market is majorly driven by the UK. France, Italy, and Germany. The North America low-intensity sweeteners market is expected to witness growth in the forecasted period.
Competition Assessment: Low-Intensity Sweeteners Market
Some of the players in the global low-intensity sweeteners market include:
- Sudzucker AG (Germany)
- Ingredion Inc. (U.S.)
- Roquette Freres SA (France)
- Cargill Inc. (U.S.)
- Tate & Lyle (U.K)
- I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
- Roquette Freres Company (France)
- ZuChem Inc. (U.S.)
Notable Market Developments: Low-Intensity Sweeteners Market
- In June 2017, PureCircle has announced first stevia antioxidant product for food & beverages.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market