Global Microencapsulated Pesticides Market:
Microencapsulated pesticides are mixed with water and they are sprayed just like other sprayable pesticides. Plastic walls of capsules break on spraying and the pesticide is slowly released. The spray helps in gradual release of the pesticide. Microencapsulated pesticides contain an active agent and surrounded polymeric shell dispersed in polymeric matrix. Microencapsulated pesticides offer several benefits such as conversion of liquids into solids, protection of the environment, separation of reactive compounds, and superior material-handling properties.
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and projected to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to controlled release of pesticides through microencapsulation, that improves the efficiency of agricultural operations coupled with reducing environmental and health risks and issues like maximum residue levels (MRLs)and support by the government in the adoption of modern agriculture techniques are the major factors that are driving the growth of the microencapsulated pesticides market. However, the high cost of manufacturing and storage issues are projected to hinder the growth of the market.
High Adoption to Integrated Pest Management Practices (IPM)
The growth of the insecticides is owing to its application in different formulations such as sprays, gels, or as baits to target insects. Apart from aforementioned dynamics, insecticides are used in the forestry, agriculture, and also in public health are some factors that are expected to fuel the global market over the forecast years.
Americas Accounts the Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Microencapsulated Pesticides Market
Americas accounted for larger revenue share in global market with significant CAGR owing to demand for the products that are safe and produce healthy crops and United States is focusing on the innovation and certain concerns over soil fertility and increasing demand for the eco-friendly products coupled with government support by providing subsidies to environment friendly products usage on land. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at highest CAGR owing to increasing awareness among the farmers on crop protection products and owing to various government regulations. Europe is projected to offer significant growth over the forecast period.
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- ECOSAFE NATURAL PRODUCTS INC. (Canada)
- Syngenta (Switzerland)
- Monsanto Company (US)
- FMC Corporation. (US)
- ADAMA (Israel)
- BotanoCap (Israel),
- Reed Pacific Pty Limited (Australia)
- Arysta LifeScience Corporation. (US)
- McLaughlin Gormley King Company (US)
- GAT Microencapsulation (Austria)
- Belchim Crop Protection (Belgium).
Global market is surging owing to acquisitions, and launch of new products into the market. For instance, In June 2018, BASF has received the first global registrations in Australia and India for the new active ingredient, Inscalis® insecticide. The company anticipates further registrations in the United States (U.S.), Canada, Mexico, China, and Argentina.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global microencapsulated pesticides market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to its controlled release of pesticides and eco-friendly nature.
- Based on Product type, Insecticides segment of microencapsulated pesticides accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on launch of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global microencapsulated pesticides market
Global Microencapsulated Pesticides Market Report Description:
Global market report gives comprehensive outlook on microencapsulated pesticides across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product and services, application, sector, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global microencapsulated pesticides products
By Product Type
- Cereals and Grains
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Turf and Ornamental
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market