Middle East and Africa Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants Market Report Description:
Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market report gives comprehensive outlook on aerospace adhesives & sealants across the region with special emphasis on key countries such South Africa, Gulf Corporation Council Countries (GCC), and Rest of Middle East and Africa. The report on Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, technology, and application. This report studies Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants products.
Middle East and Africa Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants Market:
The Middle East and Africa Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Aerospace adhesives & sealants is expected to augment a significant growth owing to its flourishing demand in aerospace end-user industry. Astonishing lifestyle of consumers tied with high disposable income is anticipated to boost the demand for aerospace adhesives & sealants which in turn upsurges the growth of market. Furthermore, civil aerospace industry is projected to grow at a persistent rate of XX% over the forecast period. In addition, extensive R&D by space research organizations and rising demand for military aircrafts is expected to inflate the market growth. However, the high cost associated in the development of aerospace adhesives and sealants and increasing concern for the eco-friendly products hinders the growth of market.
Rising Preference for Air travel Boosts the Demand for Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants
The commercial segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the market. The growth in the demand for air travel due to increasing disposable income of the middle-class population is expected to generate a demand for aerospace adhesives and sealants for commercial application. Over the past years, there has been a substantial increase in air traffic in various regions due to inexpensive fares offered by low-cost airlines. This intensification in air traffic leads to an upswing demand for newer aircraft and associated services, which in turn is expected to fuel the aerospace adhesive & sealants market. Air travel today remains a vibrant market. Wide body passenger airplane and freighter deliveries make up over XX% of the market value. Airbus, Boeing business jets, and Dassault Falcon are the leading consumers of aerospace adhesives and sealants market.
UAE Leads Middle East and Africa Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants Market
Middle East and Africa expected to grow moderately in the market. UAE is projected to be the front-runner in this region due to rising demand for air travel coupled with the increasing disposable income of the middle-class population in this country.
Key player’s profiles in the Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market include:
- 3M (US)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Huntsman International LLC. (US)
- PPG Industries Inc. (US)
- Cytec Solvay Group (Belgium)
Key players implement various market strategy like acquisition, collaboration, new product launch to create a strong consumer base. Key player’s emphases on organic growth to drive efficiencies of its adhesive business. For instance, in February 2018, Henkel adhesive technologies business unit started the construction of a new production facility for the aerospace application at the Henkel site in Montornès del Vallès (Montornès), Spain. The new line will serve the growing demand for high-impact solutions supporting key trends in the Middle East and Africa aerospace industry such as weight reduction and automation.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East and Africa aerospace adhesives & sealants market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to adoption of green chemistry in organic synthesis.
- Based on application, commercial segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants market
By Resin Type
By Technology Type
- General Aviation
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Countries (GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market