Middle East and Africa MTBE Gasoline Additives Market descripition
Middle East and Africa market report gives comprehensive outlook on gasoline additives market across the region with special emphasis on key countries of Middle East and Africa such as South Africa, GCC, and rest of MEA. The report on Middle East and Africa market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of manufacturing type, application and countries. This report studies Middle East and Africa market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market.
Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the cpontries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives market activities.
The Middle East and Africa market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2018-2025. Market for Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application in automotive industry.
Development and Launch of New Gasoline Additives
Development and launch of innovative gasoline additives by the market players enables surge in the MTBE gasoline additives market demand over the forecast years. For instance, MTBE is produced in very large quantities (over 200,000 barrels per day in the U.S. in 1999) and is almost exclusively used as a fuel additive in motor gasoline.
Gasoline Additives Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on application, Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives is segmented into gasoline additives and others. The gasoline application segment led the MTBE market, in terms of value, in 2016. This can be attributed to the high demand for gasoline from APAC, Middle East & Africa, and Latin American countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. More than 90% MTBE is used for gasoline blending due to its high consumption in terms of volume. When used in gasoline engines, it enables reduction in the knocking effect that leads to inefficient burning and engine damage. MTBE has been used in gasoline since 1979 due to environmental and health concerns. The use of MTBE as gasoline additive started with the replacement of metallic additives, such as lead and Methylcyclopentadienyl Manganese Tricarbonyl (MMT). APAC is the largest consumer of MTBE for gasoline blending due to the expanding vehicle fleets and growing urbanization in the region.
Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East and Africa Market
Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additive market report analyses the market in different countries of Middle East and Africa. GCC is expected to dominate the major revenue share owing to the upcoming refinery sector in the region, which requires MTBE as an anti-knocking agent to reduce wear and tear in heavy-duty machinery.
- SABIC (Saudi Arabia)
- Evonik (Germany)
- China National Petroleum Corporation (China)
- Huntsman International (US)
- Eni (Italy)
- Sinopec (China)
- LyondellBasell (Netherlands)
- Shell (Netherlands)
- Emirates National Oil Company (UAE)
- Qafac (Qatar)
Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, SABIC acquires Shell’s Stake in Sadaf one of the largest petrochemicals companies in the Middle East.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East and Africa MTBE gasoline additives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products and awareness about gasoline additives
- Based on manufacturing type, gasoline additives segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa market
By Manufacturing Type
- Steam Cracker
- Fluid Liquid Cracker
- Gasoline Additives
Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market