North America Feed Antioxidants Market
North America Feed Antioxidants Market: By Antioxidant Type (Natural (Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols, Gallic Acid, Oil Seeds, Corn, Rapeseeds, Others), (Synthetic antioxidants (Ethoxyquin, BHT, BHA, Vitamin E, Propyl Gallate, Others)), By Feed Type (Broilers Pre-starter Feed, Piglets Pre-starter Feed, Cattle Pre-starter Feed, Aqua Pre-starter Feed, Pet Food, Cattle Feed, Poultry Feed, Aqua Feed, Pig Feed, Feed Premixes, Raw Material), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2023
North America Feed Antioxidants Market Report Description:
Feed Antioxidants market report gives comprehensive outlook on Feed Antioxidants across the North America with special emphasis on key regions such as U.S, Canada. Feed Antioxidants market report deals with deals with detailed market outlook in U.S, Canada. The report on Feed Antioxidants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of antioxidant type, feed type, and geographic regions. This report studies Feed Antioxidants market dynamics in emerging markets and developed markets elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Feed Antioxidants market report includes new product introductions, recent drug patent expiration data, regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Feed Antioxidants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the emerging markets (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product/Disease Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Feed Antioxidants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers engaged in manufacturing and supply of Feed Antioxidants.
North America Feed Antioxidants Market:
The North America feed antioxidants market estimated to be valued at US$ XX Mn in 2017 and poised to grow 4.8% CAGR over the forecast period (2017 – 2023) to reach US$ 98.5 Mn by 2023.
Growing Demand for Natural Antioxidants for Pet Food
The use of natural antioxidants is driven by the demand for healthier, more natural ingredients with cleaner product labels. The growing meat demand and presence global feed manufacturers in the region has created the conducive market environment for feed antioxidant suppliers in North America region
U.S. feed antioxidants markets is projected to represent lucrative market opportunity over the forecast period in North America feed antioxidants market.
The growing consumption of chicken in U.S. largely driving the boon in meat industry and this trend has been augmented with the rising preference for sea food among Americans. Moreover, U.S is home to 12 largest feed companies, which falls under world’s top 100 feed producing companies. The growing demand for natural pet food in U.S market has led to the demand for natural antioxidants. The growth in natural antioxidant usage has led to raw material supply challenges and erratic prices as a result of the supply and demand imbalance.
Key players profiles in the North America Feed Antioxidants market include:
- INDUSTRIAL TECNICA PECUARIA, S.A.
- Sterlitamak Petrochemical Plant
- Oxiris Chemicals S.A
- Affinity Petcare S.A
- Nestlé Purina
- MIAVIT GmbH
- APC, Inc.
- Trouw Nutrition
- Denkavit Netherlands BV
- NANTA, SA
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
Market players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, and product diversification to increase the geographic presence in North America feed antioxidants market. Moreover, players are entering into distribution agreement with pharmaceutical companies in emerging countries to overcome the market access barrier in developing regions.
Key Findings of the Report:
- The market for North America feed antioxidants estimated to be valued at US$ XX Mn in 2017 and poised to grow 4.8% CAGR over the forecast period (2017 – 2023) to reach US$ 98.5 Mn by 2023 owing to growing demand for safe and quality feed among farming community.
- In North America Feed Antioxidant market, among all natural antioxidants, tocopherols sub-segment is projected to represent lucrative market opportunity over the forecast period with opportunity index of 3.1. Tocopherols segment generated revenue of US$ XX Mn in 2017 and projected to reach US$ 10.8 Mn by 2023 growing with 5.8% CAGR
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Antioxidant Type
- Rosemary Extract
- Gallic Acid
- Oil Seeds
- Synthetic antioxidants
- Vitamin E
- Propyl Gallate
By Feed Type
- Broilers Pre-starter Feed
- Piglets Pre-starter Feed
- Cattle Pre-starter Feed
- Aqua Pre-starter Feed
- Pet Food
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Aqua Feed
- Pig Feed
- Feed Premixes
- Raw Material
- North America