Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Market Report Description:
Global peripheral nerve repair market report gives comprehensive outlook on peripheral nerve repair across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ 575.7 Mn) on the basis of technique and region. This report studies global peripheral nerve repair market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global peripheral nerve repair market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, and policy makers engaged in global peripheral nerve repair products.
Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Market:
The global peripheral nerve repair market is estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2022. The factors which are flourishing the growth of global market are increase in number of trauma and peripheral nerve damage cases across the globe. Causes of peripheral nerve damage include conditions such as diabetes, Guillain Barre Syndrome, and cancer along with iatrogenic injuries. Moreover, rising road accidents cases, fractures, and weapon injuries are also aiding in the expansion of global market. Rising incidence rates of trauma and peripheral nerve damage cases is one of the major driving factors of peripheral nerve repair market during the forecast period.
Increase in prevalence of Peripheral Nerve Injuries Enhance the Peripheral Nerve Repair Market Growth
There is continuous increase in the number of trauma and peripheral nerve damage cases across the globe, for instance, approx. 300,000 cases of peripheral nerve are reported in Europe annually and 1.2 million cases in India. Other than that peripheral nerve injury can happen due to prevalence of other diseases such as diabetes, Guillain Barre Syndrome, and cancer along with iatrogenic injuries. This led to the development of newer techniques to treat peripheral nerve injuries thus helps in growth of global peripheral nerve repair market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global peripheral nerve repair market with significant CAGR. In U.S.A. and Canada, the primary cause of peripheral nerve injury is motor vehicle accidents (26-46%). Additionally, technological advancements and improved healthcare facilities are also aiding in the market growth in North America. After North America, Europe leads the global market due to increasing number of peripheral nerve injury cases, approximately 300,000 cases of peripheral nerve are reported in Europe annually. Asia Pacific peripheral nerve repair market is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. In India, trauma is one of the leading causes of death and disability with 400,000 road crashes, 85,000 deaths, and 1.2 million seriously injured cases every year. Moreover, emerging economies and development in research activities especially in China and Australia will also help to promote the global market in APAC region.
- AxoGen, Inc. (US)
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (US)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (US)
- Medtronic PLC (Ireland)
- Polyganics BV (Netherlands)
- Collagen Matrix Inc (US)
- Stryker Corporation (US)
- Baxter International Inc. (US).
Global peripheral nerve repair market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions, product approvals and collaborations by the market players. For instance, in November 2017, Medtronic received CE mark approval for its Intellis(TM) platform for both Peripheral Nerve Stimulation (PNS) and Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS).
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2022 owing to launch of newer nerve products into market.
- Based on technique, allograft segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
- Nerve conduit
- Direct Repair
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2018) and forecast (2019-2022)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market