Global plastic antioxidants market report gives comprehensive outlook on plastic antioxidants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of antioxidant type, polymer resin, form, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global plastic antioxidants market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global plastic antioxidants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global plastic antioxidants products.
Global Plastic Antioxidants Market Size
The global plastic antioxidants market estimated to be valued US$ 1.8 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 4.9% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rising demand for replacement of standard materials by plastics to enhance shelf life in various industries. Moreover, technological advancement and rapid increase in new product launches by key players. However, high prices of raw materials and environmental safety concerns are the major factors hindering the market growth. In addition, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Exceptional Properties Offered by Plastic Antioxidants are Fueling the Market Growth
Plastic antioxidants are replacing the traditionally and conventional materials such as aluminum, steel, ceramic, glass and iron by owing exceptional properties such as chemical resistance, hardness, acid & alkalis, low cost, light weight nature, high durability, easy processablity and high temperature resistance have made plastics antioxidants major choice for various applications in various industries such as in automotive, electronics, and consumer goods. For Instances, plastics are used to manufacture various body parts of automobiles to lower the weight and increase the fuel efficiency & shelf life.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Plastic Antioxidants Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global plastic antioxidants market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising demand for growing investments. China and India are the growth engines of the region as the rising urbanization and industrialization increasing in the manufacturing industries. North America held substantial market share during estimated period as the key manufacturers are adopting various strategies for the expansion of the market in the region.
- Adeka Corporation
- SI Group
- Sumitomo Chemical
- 3V Sigma S.P.A
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- Everspring Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ampacet Corporation
- Astra Polymers Compounding Co Ltd.
- Krishna Antioxidants Pvt. Ltd.
- Wells Plastics Ltd
Global plastic antioxidants market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In August 2013, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. acquired Zymenex, and became involved in trial sponsorship with the acquisition. The sponsor provided study drugs, and was involved in the study design, protocol development, regulatory and ethics approvals, safety monitoring and reporting, data management, and data analysis and interpretation.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global plastic antioxidants market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in high thermal stability and resistance against oxidation materials.
- Based on type, phosphite & phosphonite plastic antioxidants segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Antioxidant Type:
- Phosphite & Phosphonite
- Antioxidant Blends
By Polymer Resin:
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Thermoplastic Plastics
- Thermosetting Plastics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA