Global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Market Report Description:
Global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market report gives comprehensive outlook on RNA based therapeutics and vaccines across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market report include suppliers, manufacturers, policy makers, and health care providers engaged in global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines products.
Global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Market:
The global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. The factors which are streaming the growth of global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market are raising frequency of chronic and rare diseases, increasing elderly population, and technological advancement in healthcare infrastructure. Increasing government’s concerns and growing research and development in this filed are also contributing in the growth of global market. Besides, RNA based vaccines will give tough competition to the monoclonal antibodies which are high revenue generating drugs in the market.
Increasing Prevalence of Diseases Enhances Market Growth of Global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines
According to World Health Organization (WHO) there are between 5 000 and 8 000 rare diseases, most of them with a genetic basis. One out of 15 persons worldwide could be affected by a rare (“orphan”) disease. Around 400 million people worldwide, of whom 30 million are in Europe and 25 million in the United States, could be affected by rare disease. Also, the global cancer burden is assessed to have risen to 18.1 million new cases and 9.6 million deaths in 2018. So, the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are surging the demand for RNA based therapeutics and vaccines products.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market with significant CAGR due to upsurge in incidence of rare diseases over there, increase in research and development for developing new treatment therapies and products, and better-quality healthcare facilities. According to World Health Organization (WHO), 25 million of Americans could be suffering from rare diseases. Improved government supports to stop the disease and to discover preventive measures are also strengthening the growth of market in North America. Europe market accounted for a momentous share in global market due to its increase in its prevalence among the European population, for instance, 30 million European populations could be suffering from rare diseases as per World Health Organization (WHO). Asia Pacific market is not showing prominent growth owing to less research and developmental activities in this field due to high cost of research and shortage of awareness about these RNA based products. Only China and Japan are contributing towards the growth of market in the APAC region due to continuous research and their emerging economies.
- Moderna, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- CureVac AG (Germany)
- BioNTech AG (Germany)
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Canada)
- miRagen Therapeutics, Inc. (Colorado)
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (California)
- Roche Holdings AG (Switzerland)
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Biogen (Massachusetts)
Global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions, product launch, and collaborations by the market players. For instance, CureVac AG collaborated with Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd. in order to jointly discover, develop and commercialize novel messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global RNA based therapeutics and vaccines market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on application, rare disease segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global RNA based Therapeutics and Vaccines market
By Product Type
- RNA based Therapeutics
- RNA based Vaccines
- Infectious Diseases
- Rare Diseases
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market