Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Size:
Global telemedicine technologies and services market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2017 and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) from 2018 to 2024.
Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Overview:
Telemedicine is an approach that provides care for more people more quickly. It helps to expand the access to more patients and reduces the cost associated with each encounter. Telemedicine involves the clinical care of specific patients and an exchange of protected information.
The growing need for the improvements in the healthcare services is driving the growth of the telemedicine technologies and services market. Increase in the demand for the self-care devices, growing geriatric population and their need of staying connected with their care providers is attributed for the growth of the telemedicine technologies and services market. Growing access to telemedicine is providing an opportunity for the manufacturers to the launch of new products. The soaring growth in the home-based health services expected to boost the growth of the telemedicine technologies and services market over the forecast period. However, the lack of skilled workforce and stringent regulations may hinder the growth of the telemedicine technologies and services market.
Telemedicine technologies and services market is segmented based on the type, component, and application
Based on the type, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the component, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
- Emergency Care
- Internal Medicine
Geographically, global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America market holds the largest share in the global telemedicine technologies and services market. The technological advancements are the key factors attributed for the growth of the market in the region. The demand for the improvements in the healthcare services and the support from the government is adding fuel for the growth of the market in the region. Europe market falls next to North America in the global telemedicine technologies and services market. The Asia Pacific market is projected to grow over the forecast period owing to the presence of the growing healthcare infrastructure.
- 3m Health Information Systems (U.S)
- Medic4all (Switzerland)
- MindChild Medical (U.S)
- Medtronic Inc. (U.S)
- Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Agfa Healthcare Nv (Belgium)
- Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Amd Telemedicine Inc. (U.S)
- American Telecare Inc. (U.S)
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd. (Israel)
- International Business Machines Corp. (U.S)
Notable Market Developments:
In January 2017, MindChild Medical has received the U.S. FDA approval for MERIDIAN M110, a noninvasive fetal heart monitor
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (The USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenari0