U.S. Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market:
The U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market estimated to be valued US$ 3,089.3 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to rising elderly population in the United States coupled with increasing penetration of smartphones in the healthcare system and technological advancements in the healthcare wearables are the major factors that are driving the growth of the PERS market. However, lack of insurance policies for personal emergency response systems (PERS) and cost of monitoring service charges and long-term contracts hinders the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Mobile Personal Emergency Response Systems (mPERS) are expected to grow with Highest Market CAGR
The Mobile PERS (mPERS) market will be driven primarily owing to increasing demand for wearables (pendants, bracelets, and smartphones) in the medical alert industry coupled with launch of innovative wearables introduced into the market in recent years. However, the landline-based (standard) PERS market is expected to slow down the growth due to rising adoption towards advanced products such as wearables in medical alert industry. The market for mPERS is expected to growth at CAGR of 6.2% over the forecasted years (2019-2025). Adoption of PERS in United States is the major factor driving the growth of the market over the future years.
Key player’s profiles in the U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market include:
- Life Alert Emergency Response Inc.
- Connect America®
- AlertOne Services LLC.
- ADT Corporation
- Rescue Alert
- Philips Lifeline®
- LogicMark LLC
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- GUARDIAN ALARM
- Medical Guardian, LLP.
U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market is surging owing to advancements in technology launch of new products into the market and strategic collaborations and acquisitions in the market. For instance, In April 2019, GreatCall announced the launch of an updated version of its retail personal emergency response system (PERS) which updates its personal fall detection device with 80-hour battery, 4G LTE. For instance, in January 2019, Connect America, the nation’s largest independent provider of personal emergency response systems (PERS), announced that it has acquired Tunstall Americas, another leader in connected health services. In August 2018, Best Buy has announced that the company has acquired GreatCall to from Tech to Health support for its Aging customers. In January 2017, Connect America has announced that it has recently acquired Recine’s Medical Alert, specialist in the home healthcare market to expand the PERS operations into Colorado
Key Findings of the Report:
- US personal emergency response systems (PERS) market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to constant innovations in technology and easy adaptability of PERS devices.
- Based on PERS type, Landline-based (Standard) Personal Emergency Response Systems segment of PERS accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018
- Players focusing on launch of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in US personal emergency response systems (PERS) market
U.S. Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) Market Report Description:
U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market report gives comprehensive outlook on personal emergency response systems market across the nation. The report on U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of PERS Type and End User. This report studies U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in U.S. personal emergency response systems (PERS) products
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By PERS Type
- Landline-based (Standard) PERS
- Medical Alert Phones
- Mobile PERS (mPERS)
By End User
- Home-based Users
- Senior Living Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities