Global Acetate Salt Market Report Description:
Global acetate salt market report gives comprehensive outlook on acetate salt across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global acetate salt market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global acetate salt market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global acetate salt market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global acetate salt market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global acetate salt market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global acetate salt products.
Global Acetate Salt Market:
The global acetate salt market valued US$ 617.6 Mn and production of 201.7 KTM in 2018 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 5.8% and 5.3% respectively over 2019-2025. Growing pharmaceutical industry across the globe, growing water treatment applications, increasing demand for protein-based drugs and increasing investment in research and development, increase in global population and rise in spending capacity of millennials have developed textile industry and continuous research and development activities. However, factors such as presence of substitute products are hampering the market growth.
Growing Demand for Acetate Salt from Food Industry
Acetate salts are primarily used for pH adjustment, crystallization aid, or as catalysts or reagents. These salts are added to acetic acid to form a pH buffering mixture, which is used to regulate the pH of foods that are mildly acidic. Acetate salts are extensively employed in the food industry as pH buffering agents to preserve processed meat and fish. Among packaged food products, sodium acetate is primarily used in salad dressings, sauces, and ready-to-eat meals. Potassium acetate and calcium acetate are employed as low-sodium alternatives to some food products.
Concurrently, sodium acetate market has found a major foothold in the global dairy sector, as the chemical is being utilized as an emulsifier and preservative in numerous dairy products. Apart from being widely used in condensed milk, sour cream, buttermilk, whey-based yogurts and drinks, sodium acetate has emerged as a preferred preservative in cheese preparations such as processed cheese, ripened cheese, cheese analogues, and processed cheese.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Acetate Salt Market
Europe accounted for larger revenue share in global acetate salt market with a CAGR of 5.4% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region is due to infrastructural development has led to escalating construction activities, especially in Germany, Spain and Italy. This has increased paints & coating consumption, resulting in growing usage of acetate salt.
Key player’s profiles in the global acetate salt market include:
- Anmol Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Dow Chemicals
- Alfa Aesar
- Macco organiques Inc
- Allan Chemical Corporation
- M. Loveridge Ltd.
- Nithyasri Chemicals
- GFS Chemicals, Inc.
- Nanjing Jiayi Sunway Chemical Co. Ltd
- Jiangsu WuXi YangShan Biochemical Co., Ltd
- Ava Chemicals Private Limited
- Wuxi Feipeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Global acetate salt market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for acetate salt to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For Instance, In Sep, 2015, Alfa Aesar is acquired by Thermo Fisher Scienctific Inc to significantly expand Laboratory Chemicals Offering. The addition of Alfa Aesar products to existing chemicals portfolio offers customers greater access to a broad offering that serves virtually every laboratory application from research to production
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global acetate salt market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2025 owing to Growing pharmaceutical industry across the globe
- Based on region, Europe accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global acetate salt market
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Sodium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Water Treatment
- Food Processing
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market