Acromegaly Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trails Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
Acromegaly is a rare disorder caused excessive production of Growth Hormone (GH) by pituitary gland, due to this tissues and bones in the body grows more rapidly which may leads to abnormal hands and feet. When acromegaly is caused before puberty it is called as Gigantism. Early symptoms of Acromegaly includes swollen hands and feet, sleep apnea, difficulty in sleeping, numbness and weakness in hands, changes in skin etc.
Acromegaly can be diagnosed by brain scans and blood tests like IGF test, Glucose Tolerance test. Acromegaly can be treated by surgery, radiation therapy and medications like Somatostatin analogs, GH receptor antagonists and Dopamine agonists.
By Trial Phase, Acromegaly pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Preclinical Trials
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4
By Company, Acromegaly pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Chiasma, Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- AmbriliaBiopharma, Inc.
By Drugs, Acromegaly pipeline drugs are segmented as:
By Route of Administration, Acromegaly pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- In March 2015, Novartis Pharmaceuticals commenced Phase IIIb Multicenter, open-label, single arm study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Pasireotide in Patients with acromegaly inadequately controlled with first generation somatostatin analogues.
Acromegaly Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for Acromegaly treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the Acromegaly disease pipeline drugs development. This report studies the dynamics of the Acromegaly Disease Pipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on Acromegaly disease pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Key Features of the Report:
- Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
- Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
- Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
- Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
- Provides the in-depth analysis on the each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases