Airway clearance devices market report gives comprehensive outlook on airway clearance devices across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, end user, and region. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global airway clearance devices market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed the market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global airway clearance devices products.
Airway Clearance Devices Market Size and Overview:
The global airway clearance devices market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of respiratory diseases all over the world. Rising incidences of respiratory diseases such as COPD, asthma, and other lung infections, and prevalence of diseases such as cystic fibrosis, chronic diffuse bronchiectasis, neuromuscular diseases and immotile ciliary dysfunction/primary ciliary dyskinesia. Airway clearance devices are used to clear out any infections present in the respiratory tract and make it clear without any obstacles. Additionally, due to the limitations of the earlier practice of traditional chest physiotherapy, high patient compliance to the respiratory clearance devices, lower costs and increased awareness are expected to enhance the sales of the market.
Increase in the Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases
Increase in the prevalence of respiratory diseases like asthma, COPD, chronic diffuse bronchiectasis, and other respiratory diseases is a key factor drive the global airway clearance devices market. According to World Health Organization, approximately about 65 million people are suffering from COPD globally and it was the third leading reason of deaths all over the world. Increase in awareness regarding the devices, the raise in funding for the R&D activities by public and private sectors, advantages of using these devices over conventional chest physiotherapy are anticipated to propel the global artificial joints market over the forecast years
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global airway clearance devices market with significant CAGR owing to enhanced the affordability for various diagnostic and treatment services, increasing number of people diagnosed with COPD and asthma, growth of home care and institutional market, and advancements in technologies presence of leading market players in the region are expected to increase the growth of the market over the forecasted years. Europe and Asia Pacific region are expected to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecast years owing to the increasing prevalence of respiratory problems, increasing healthcare awareness regarding the devices.
- Monaghan Medical Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Vortran Medical Technology
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Aptalis Pharma US,Inc.
- Thayer Medical
- Electromed Inc.
- General Physiotherapy, Inc.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global airway clearance devices market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to rising prevalence of chronic disorders and rising advancements in technology for the development of new products and drugs
- Based on product type, positive expiratory pressure devices accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected to gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global airway clearance devices market
By Product type
- Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP)
- Oscillatory Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP)
- High Frequency Chest Wall Compression
- Intrapulmonary Percussive Ventilation flutter
- Incentive spirometry
- Mechanical Cough Assist
By End User
- Hospital and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market