Global Aluminium Caps and Closures Market
Global aluminium caps & closures market report gives comprehensive outlook on aluminium caps & closures across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global aluminium caps & closures market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) product type, material type, by packaging, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aluminium caps & closures market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global aluminium caps & closures market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global aluminium caps & closures market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global aluminium caps & closures products.
Aluminium Caps & Closures Market:
The global aluminium caps & closures market estimated to be valued US $ 6.22 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR nearly 5.7% over 2020-2026. Due to the increase in the demand for packing and packaging in the food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries across the globe fueling the market growth. Additionally, their exceptional properties such as stability at high pressure, rigidity, light weight and durability of the aluminium caps and closures make them huge popular in the packaging industries. Moreover, technological advancement for new innovations and techniques for development will boosts the growth of the aluminium caps & closures market. However, use of alternative methods for packing and alternative materials such as plastics etc., and increase in usage of packages without closures such as pouch & blister packaging are the major factors that hinder the growth of the market.
Increasing Demand for Packaging are fueling the Growth of the Aluminium Caps & Closures Market
Increasing in the huge number of usages of aluminium caps and closures by food industries for packing of food in a non-contaminating & spillage proof packing and includes maintaining the quality of the food. vehicle user. Additionally, these caps are widely utilized for packaging of the bottles in the beverages industries such as alcohols, non-alcoholic and soft drinks etc. These caps have superior properties such as versatility, durability and stability have fostered innovations in terms of technologies and designs of the automobiles. Growing demand for various sectors such as light weight and high stability packaging solutions are the major driving forces of the market growth. Moreover, rising disposable income, technological advancement and rising demand will fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global aluminium caps & closures market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region, especially in emerging economies such as India and China can be attributed to rising in the food & beverages industries and growing customer expenditure. In North America aluminium caps & closures is largely driven by the urbanizations, and skilled manpower, increase in disposable incomes. European region is expected to dominate the market growth due to ecumenically developed countries such as Germany, France and U.K.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Closure Systems International (US)
- Federfin Tech S.R.L (Italy)
- Alcopack Group (Germany)
- Herti JSC (Bulgaria)
- Torrent Closures (Spain)
- Cap & Seal Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Crown Holding (US)
- Amcor (Australia)
- Guala Closures (Luxembourg)
- Silgan Holdings (US)
Global aluminium caps & closures market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In March 28, 2019, Tapì and Thinfilm Announce Strategic Partnership to deevelop Smart Closures which will create dependable, cost-effective closure solutions.
- Product Type
- Easy-open Can Ends
- Non-refillable Closures
- Roll-on pilfer-proof Caps
- Others (peel-off foils, spout closures, and closure strips)
- Beverages and Food
- Home & personal Care
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aluminium caps & closures market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increasing demand from food and beverages packaging.
- Based on product type, material type, by packaging and end user aluminium caps & closures segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global aluminium caps & closures market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market