Global Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market Report Description:
Global anesthesia gas evaporators market report gives comprehensive outlook on anaesthesia gas evaporators technology across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global anaesthesia gas evaporators market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the type, product type, chemical, applications, end user, and region. This report studies global anaesthesia gas evaporators market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global anaesthesia gas evaporators market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global anaesthesia gas evaporators products.
Global Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market:
The global Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and elegant to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in geriatric population, rise in cases of surgeries that need patient to be anaesthetized, introduction of safety standards, due to the adverse effects of anaesthetic gas to the patient as well as doctors, controlled delivery of gaseous anaesthesia to the patient, advancements in the healthcare, increased care towards patients, and rise in R&D activities for the development of anaesthesia gas evaporators are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Safety Standards
Increase in the safety standards is a key factor drive the global market. According to an article published in the NCBI, anesthesia-related mortality has fallen from 6.4/10000 in the 1940s to 0.4/100 000 at present, largely due to the introduction of safety standards and improved training. The current figure of 0.4/100 000 applies to patients without major systemic disease, mortality is higher among patients with severe accompanying illnesses. The perioperative mortality can be reduced by appropriate anesthetic management such as use of anaesthetic gas evaporators is anticipated to propel the global anaesthesia gas evaporators market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global anaesthesia gas evaporators market with significant CAGR owing to the high patient pool, advanced healthcare system, increase in safety standards, increase in concern towards the deaths caused by medical errors, the presence of manufacturing companies and rise in R&D activities for the development of anaesthesia gas evaporators with advanced specifications are anticipated to drive the market. Asia pacific anaesthesia gas evaporators market projected to grow at significant rate owing to the high patient pool, lack of skilled Anaesthetists and increase in healthcare infrastructure are expected to enhance the market.
- NorVap Medical (UK)
- Beijing Vanbonmed Co., Ltd. (China)
- Penlon Limited (UK)
- OES Medical (UK)
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Siriusmed (Germany)
- Spacelabs Healthcare (U.S.)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and other infectious diseases.
- Based on product, portable gas evaporators accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global anaesthesia gas evaporators market.
- Variable bypass vaporisers
- Plenum Vaporisers
- Plenum Vaporisers with Electric Control
- Measured Flow vaporisers
- Desflurane Vaporiser
- Direct Injection of Volatile Anaesthetic Vaporisers (DIVA)
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- Research laboratories
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market