Global Architectural Coatings Market Report Description:
This report gives comprehensive outlook on architectural coatings across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global architectural coatings market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of by resin, by technology, by user type, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global architectural coatings market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global architectural coatings market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global architectural coatings market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global architectural coatings products.
The global architectural coatings market estimated to be valued around US $ 64.4 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 5.2% over 2019-2025. Due to the increase in the in residential, commercial and government constructions and infrastructure and the technological advancement boosts the growth of the architectural coatings market. Additionally, wide range interior application such as wall painting, furniture and others boost the growth of global architectural coatings market. However, High cost of complex raw materials and difficulty in finding suitable architectural coatings are the major factors that hinder the growth of the architectural coatings market.
Increasing Popularity about Aesthetic Sense among the Residential and Commercial sectors are fueling the Market Growth of the Architectural Coatings Market
In the recent years, Due to changing in the life styles and rapid urbanizations increase in the growth of constructions such as industrial and residential painting and coating are applied not only for increasing the appeal & decorative purpose but also to protect the interiors and exteriors from various undesirable conditions such as moisture, dust, cracking, radiations and others. Additionally, painting and coatings are also necessary in various electrical, automobile and aerospace sectors to protect appliances from rust, enhance the durability and to reduce heat, temperature and protect from harmful UV radiations.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Architectural Coatings Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global architectural coatings market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this attributed due to the prominent rise in the number of construction, refurbishment activities and increasing & developing aesthetic sense among the consumers in countries such as India and China. European market dominates by advanced constructions, renovations systems and rise in the use of bio based coating. In North America region architectural coatings is largely driven by the urbanizations and increasing government emphasis on developments in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global architectural coatings market include:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Asian Paints
- Berger Paints India Limited
- RPM International Inc.
- Daw SE
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Hempel A/S
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Masco Corporation
- Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Annie Sloan Interiors Ltd
Global architectural coatings market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In June 2017, Sherwin-Williams Co. completed the acquisition of the Valspar Corp., a Minneapolis-based global paints & coatings company, for about USD 11.3 billion..
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global architectural coatings market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in the awareness appeal and protection.
- Based on product type, procedure and application architectural coatings segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global architectural coatings market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Resin Type
- Others (Epoxy, Unsaturated polyester resin, Saturated polyester resin)
- Water borne
- Solvent borne
- Powder Coating
By User Type
- DIY (Do-it-Yourself)
- New construction
- Remodel and Repair
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA