Asia Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report gives the comprehensive outlook on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) adoption pattern across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and South Korea. The report on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, technology, application, end user, and country. This report presents Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report includes the competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs. Key stakeholders of the Asia-Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report include raw material suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policymakers, and healthcare service providers, who are engaged in usage and advocacy of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) methods.
Asia Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market:
Asia-Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market was valued around US$ 570 Mn in 2016 and poised to grow around 24.0% CAGR over 2017-2023.
Key players profiled in the Asia Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market include:
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- BGI (Beijing Genomics Institute)
- Biomatters Ltd.
- DNASTAR Inc.
- GATC Biotech Ag
- Genomatix Software GmbH
- Illumina Incorporated
- Knome Inc.
- Life Sciences (Roche)
- Macrogen Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.
- Pacific Biosciences
- Partek Inc.
- Perkin Elmer Inc.
- Qiagen N.V
- Thermo Fischer Scientific
Players in the Asia Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market are entering into partnerships and collaborations to garner larger market share
- Instruments & Software
- Consumables (Reagents & kits)
- Sequencing Services
- Data Analysis Services
- Whole Targeted Re-sequencing
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Transcriptome (RNA-Seq)
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- De Novo Sequencing
- ChiP Sequencing
- Methylation Sequencing
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Biomarker Discovery
- Agriculture & Animal Health Research
- Personalised Medicine
By End User
- Academic Institutes & Research Centers
- Hospital/Clinical Laboratories
- Biotech/Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market