Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market report gives comprehensive outlook on Seam Sealing Tapes across the globe with special emphasis on key countries such as Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The report on Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, backing materials and region. This report studies Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes products.
Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes Market:
The Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for protective clothing & accessories, growing sports & outdoor apparel industry and high growth in emerging economies. In addition, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest market and have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, reportedly owing to the presence of huge garment manufacturing hotspots.
Growing Sports and Outdoor Apparel Industry
A general shift in the emphasis, stay healthy and being slim and trim, has taken consumers by a storm. With rise in reasons to stay fit and taking pleasure in adventure sports becoming a lifestyle for many, the market for outdoor and performance apparel is destined to grow. Sports and fitness clothing has become a staple for health conscious customers around the world. The clothes in this category are not only getting functional and versatile, but also stylish by each passing day. There are a few major trends that the outdoor apparel sector has been witnessing to fulfill growing needs of customers.
Also, major countries are the largest exporters of textile and apparels. The demand for Seam Sealing Tapes, having key applications especially the sports and outdoor wear, is growing in accordance with the advancement of its end-use industries.
China Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes Market
China accounted for larger revenue share in Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market with considerable CAGR. The key factors driving the growth of the Asia Pacific seam sealing tapes market are the booming textile and garment manufacturing industries in countries such as China. The growing demand for sports and outdoor apparels in China is driven by growing health awareness as well as an increase in consumer spending on value-added apparels attributable to the rising disposable income, are expected to create opportunities for the seam sealing tapes market in the region
Key player’s profiles in the Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market include:
- Traxx Corp (U.S)
- Toray Industries (Japan)
- San Chemicals (India)
- Himel Corp. (Dubai)
- Gerlinger Industries (Germany)
- Geo-Synthetics (England)
- GCP Applied Technologies (U.S)
- Essentra (England)
- Bemis Associates (U.S)
- Adhesive Films, Inc. (U.S)
Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. Bemis Associate is a Asia Pacific manufacturer of thermoplastic adhesives, films, and coatings. Its wide range of products caters to a variety of applications across apparel, soft goods, handbags & wallets, intimate fabrics, and other markets. Strong Asia Pacific presence and specialization in Seam Sealing Tapes manufacturing ensured its key position in the market. The company has a strong focus on sustainability; for instance, it uses water-based and UV-cured inks for its printed Seam Sealing Tapes, and most of its products contain almost no VOC.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in demand for protective clothing and accessories.
- Based on type, multi layered segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific Seam Sealing Tapes market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Single layered
- Multi Layered
By Backing Materials
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific