Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market report gives comprehensive outlook on Tattoo Inks across the countries with special emphasis on key countries such as Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific. The report on Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, pigment, application and countries. This report studies Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (countries Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks products.
Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks Market:
The Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing errors in digital body sensing device monitoring, changing trends, and poor artwork strict corporate employment policies regarding tattoos and military recruitment policies regarding tattoos. In addition, the market in this region is likely to enlarge at a quick pace during the predicted period, owing to business enlargement in the region by key players and wide R&D activities.
Rise in Demand for Tattoos among Youngsters
For many youngsters, tattoos represent a cause. Tattooing is a growing fashion phenomenon that has attracted more than 100 million young adults. The practice of tattooing and piercing has expanded in western society. The youth richer and much more clued into Western trends than ever before is pushing the demand up, but then so is the older crowd, including those in their 50s and 60s. Youngsters believe getting a tattoo makes them look attractive. Society has become a lot more liberal and even older people are now open to getting tattoos done. Sporting a symbol makes people. Hence, as there is an increase in demand for tattoos among youngsters therefore increases the market growth.
Adverse Effects of Tattoo Inks on Health to Hamper the Growth of the Asia Pacific Market
The popularity of tattoos has increased over the last few years. But, this has led to concerns about the safety of tattoo inks, which may involve infectious and non-infectious risks. Tattoo inks may contain dangerous chemical ingredients and microbiological agents. They may be applied under poor hygiene conditions. Tattoo inks also contain several chemicals such as formaldehyde glycerol and isopropyl alcohol. If these chemicals go deep into the skin, the skin becomes more permeable. In other words, chemicals used in the tattoo ink are injurious and they can openly affect the blood circulation in the body.
China Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks Market
China accounted for larger revenue share in Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market with considerable CAGR due to technological advancements in tattooing machines and needles. Increasing trend of tattooing in Asia Pacific is likely to drive the market in the region in the next few years.
Key player’s profiles in the Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market include:
- Alla Prima
- Dragonhawk Tattoo
- Dynamic Tattoo Inks
- Electric Ink
- Eternal Tattoo Supply
- Fantasia Tattoo Inks
- Intenze Tattoo Ink
- Kuro Sumi
- Millennium Colors
- Panthera Black Tattoo Ink
- Radiant Colors Tattoo Ink
- SkinCandy Tattoo Ink
- Tommy¡¯s Supplies
Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. Cutera Inc. is one of them by holding a strong share in the market. Company has a extensive range of products for face and body medical aesthetic medical devices. Introduction of advanced products have been Cutera’s’s important growth policy. For instance, in the year 2016, the company has received FDA approval for enLighten III laser.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to business enlargement and huge R&D investments in the region by key players.
- Based on type, Black & Grey Tattoo Ink segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific Tattoo Inks market
- Color Tattoo Ink
- Black & Grey Tattoo Ink
- Age Above 40
- Age 26-40
- Age 18-25
- Age Below 18
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market