Market Outline: Autotransfusion Systems Market
Autotransfusion is the reinfusion of the patient’s blood by collecting the blood from the thorax or peritoneal cavity after washing and antibiotic administration. In this process of autotransfusion, the patient receives their own blood for a transfusion instead of a donor blood. There are several commercial devises available which perform autotransfusion, which are mainly three types of systems; un-washed filtered blood, discontinuous flow centrifugal, and continuous flow centrifugal. The unwashed systems are popular because they are inexpensive. Whereas washed systems require a properly trained and clinically skilled operator. Autotransfusion is particularly useful in case of blood loss during surgery and can eliminate the need for allogeneic blood.
Global Autotransfusion Systems Market:
Global Autotransfusion Systems Market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024
Market Dynamics: Autotransfusion Systems Market
Increase in the prevalence of cardiac diseases is one of the major reason that is driving the autotransfusion systems market. The growth is the geriatric population and the awareness about advanced treatment options driving the growth of the autotransfusion systems market. Additionally, the rise in the healthcare expenditure also expected to fuel the growth of the autotransfusion systems. However, the high cost of these devices is expected to restrain the market revenue growth.
Market Scope: Autotransfusion Systems Market
Autotransfusion systems market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and distribution channel.
Based on the product, the market is segmented into the following:
- o Unwashed Autotransfusion System
- o Washed Autotransfusion System
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
- Cardiac surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
Based on the end user, the market is segmented into the following:
Regional Analysis: Autotransfusion Systems Market
Geographically, global autotransfusion systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America autotransfusion systems market is growing due to increased cardiac and orthopedic surgeries. The complication in allogeneic blood transfusion which results in significant loss of blood during surgery has led to the rise in demand for autotransfusion systems. Moreover, the advancement in the technology has added fuel to the growth of the autotransfusion systems market in the region. European region which adds scope to growth of the market with launch of innovative technologically advanced products. Asia Pacific region is expected to show higher growth rate due to increasing adoption novel healthcare technologies.
Competition Assessment: Autotransfusion systems Market
- Haemonetics Corporation (U.S)
- Medtronic Plc. (U.S)
- LivaNova PLC (U.K)
- Fresenius Kabi (Germany)
- Terumo Interventional Systems (U.S)
- Wandong Health Sources (BEIJING)
- Redax S.p.A (Italy)
- Atrium Medical Corp. (U.S)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S)
Notable Market Developments:
- In December 2016, Fresenius Kabi and Terumo Cardiovascular Group have introduced their CATSmart autotransfusion system in the United States.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market