Global Avian Influenza Vaccines Market Report Description:
Global avian influenza vaccines market report gives comprehensive outlook on avian influenza vaccines across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global avian influenza vaccines market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of strain type, vaccine type, application type and region. This report studies global avian influenza vaccines market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global avian influenza vaccines market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global avian influenza vaccines market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global avian influenza vaccines market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global avian influenza vaccines products.
Global Avian Influenza Vaccines Market:
The global avian influenza vaccines market valued US$ 123.5 Mn in 2018 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 3.7% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors favouring the market growth include growing prevalence of diseases, high demand for poultry for consumption, increasing number of outbreaks and ongoing research for the development of effective vaccines for disease prevention. However, lack of awareness about the disease among people maintaining poultry is the major factor inhibiting the market growth.
Growth in Poultry Industry
The paradigm shift towards white meat is expected to fuel the demand for poultry industry. Considering the positive socio-economic aspects, the domestic poultry industry, predominantly consisting of broiler meat and table eggs, is anticipated to grow at a considerable pace in the medium to long-term. The escalated demand for eggs and chicken can be attributed to the increase in the income levels, coupled with the purchasing power of parity. The developing countries like China, India and other African countries have focused on the development of poultry industry. Since, the last two decades the traction for the poultry has observed due to the increased awareness coupled with various public schemes.
The shorter cycles of production as well as a large population of birds residing per territorial unit. The increasing birds population has given rise to various infectious diseases which are considerably more challenging to control due to rising number of susceptible birds reared for every assumed unit of period as well as due to the certain complications in applying sufficient biosecurity measures. The surge in production of poultry across the globe coupled with the increased prevalence of avian influenza anticipated to drive the demand for avian influenza vaccines market The World Health Organization (WHO) has warned certain countries regarding the need to strengthen investigation and implement control actions to enfold incidences of avian flu. A typical control measure is to kill poultry flocks that are infected or may have been exposed to avian flu.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Avian Influenza Vaccines Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global avian influenza vaccines market with a CAGR of 3.9% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region can be attributed to owing to ongoing research and development activities and growing awareness among people in the region. There is a surge in number of R&D activities for the development of both complete virus killed adjuvant vaccines and fowl pox recombinant in order to control the occurrence of avian influenza.
On April 17, 2007, FDA approved the first vaccine in the United States for the prevention of H5N1 influenza, generally known as avian influenza or “bird flu.” This inactivated influenza virus vaccine helps people of 18 through 64 years of age who are at a high risk of exposure to the H5N1 influenza virus subtype confined in the vaccine.
Key player’s profiles in the global avian influenza vaccines market include:
- Avimex Laboratories
Global avian influenza vaccines market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for avian influenza vaccines to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For Instance, In April 2019 Merck acquired Antelliq Corporation. The company as a global leader in animal health digital tracking, traceability and monitoring technology and complements the existing portfolio of vaccines and pharmaceuticals. Antelliq will be an operating unit within Merck Animal Health.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global avian influenza vaccines market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2025 owing to high demand for poultry for consumption
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global avian influenza vaccines market
By Strain Type
- Type H9
- Type H7
- Type H5
By Vaccine Type
- Live Recombinant Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Combination Vaccines
By Application Type
- Duck & Goose
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market