Global Blood Plasma Thawing Devices Market
Global Blood Plasma Thawing Devices Market Report Description:
Global blood plasma thawing devices market report gives comprehensive outlook on blood plasma thawing devices across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global Blood Plasma Thawing Devices gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and region. This report studies global blood plasma thawing devices dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global blood plasma thawing devices report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global blood plasma thawing devices to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global blood plasma thawing devices report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global blood plasma thawing devices products.
The market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to growing prevalence of road accidents and traumatic cases globally. Approximately 5.8 million deaths are occurring annually as a result of these traumatic injuries. This account for 10% of the world’s deaths, which is more than the number of fatalities from malaria, tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS, combined. Moreover, advancement in technologies are surging the growth of blood plasma thawing devices market. Furthermore, more establishments of blood banks and transfusion centers will bolster the growth of global blood plasma thawing devices in near future.
Technological Advancements in the Blood Plasma Thawing Devices Enhances Market Growth
Technological advancements in the blood plasma thawing devices enhance the revenue of the market over the forecast years, for e.g. companies like GE Healthcare has launched automated platform to monitor the sample temperature changes. Moreover, rising government’s concern, increasing research and development, and approval and launch of newer products helps in the expansion of global blood plasma thawing devices market. Furthermore, surge in adoption of blood plasma thawing devices among the population and presence of skilled professionals will flourish the blood plasma thawing devices over the forecast timeframe.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share:
North America accounted for larger revenue share in the market with significant CAGR. According to the American National Red Cross, approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U.S due to increasing incidence of road accidents and chronic diseases. Involvement of key market players, improved healthcare facilities, more number of transfusion centers and blood banks, and technological advancements especially in United States will help in enormous growth of plasma thawing devices market in the region. Asia Pacific plasma thawing devices market is expected to grow at a significant pace over the forecast period due to their increasing population, emerging economies, and high prevalence of road accidents especially in country like India. Europe blood plasma thawing devices market is growing at a good pace and is expected to maintain it over the period of time due to their technological advancements and increased research and development activities in the blood plasma thawing devices field especially in country like UK and Germany.
Key player’s of the report are:
- Helmer Scientific (U.S)
- Boekel Scientific (U.S.)
- Sarstedt (Germany)
- Barkey (Germany)
- BioCision (U.S.)
- Cardinal Health (U.S.)
- GE Healthcare (U.S.)
- CytoTherm (U.S.)
Global market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and collaborations by the market players. For instance, In September 2017, GE Healthcare launched the first in its VIA Thaw series, the VIA Thaw CB1000 for thawing large volumes of cell therapies cryopreserved in cryo-bags.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global blood plasma market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer treatment therapies into market.
- Based on application, blood banks & transfusion segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global blood plasma thawing devices market
- Blood Banks & Transfusion Centers
- Research & Academic Institutions
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Biotech & Pharma Companies
- Cord Blood & Stem Cell Banks
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market